do you smoke ?

531 members have voted

1. 1. do you smoke ?

• chain smoker
    • social smoker
    • no

|-|311 NO!

I would never do anything to hurt myself or my body in any way possible...

I feel sorry for the people who do hurt themselfs or the peeps who do drugs... Pathetic fools :D

I smoke weed. Not cigarettes, but only because I don't like them. I like cigars, on special occasions. Smoking is bad for you, but so is everything else, do what you want, I say.

I do smoke, I started when I was 16, and I'm 19 now. I go on 1/2 a pack of Camel Turkish Golds. I also occasionally smoke reefer. I don't smoke at my computer because I love it too much. :D

To those who havent smoked in your life, congrats. You are conquering one of mankinds most powerful addiction. I really mean it.

No I dont Smoke, ITs bad for u, And Makes teeth Yellow and Bad. Takes control of u, I see how people

Buy so much , and with that money they can be doing sumthing Good with it.

I quit smoking 10 months ago. I smoked a pack a day for 5 yrs. I still consider myself a smoker though... just a smoker who doesn't actually smoke anymore.

Nonsmokers are stuck up and snobby, I find. They still **** me off.

I don't smoke....here's the reason why.

My mother smoked like a chimney when I was growing up....until one day when she went to the doctor for a routine physical....the doctor said he didn't like what he heard when he checked her breathing, so he ordered a chest X-ray... when the X-ray came back, it showed an area about the size of a quarter, and he pointed to it and said to my mother, "That's all the healthy lung you have left!"  He basically told Mom that she would be dead in a year or less unless she quit immediately.  :cry: 

After hearing that story, I was convinced that I would never touch cigarettes.

Besides which, it stinks, and smells worse afterwards....  :p

585454924[/snapback]

i really dont mind people who smoke as long as they dont breathe it in my face. i would never want a friend to do it and id tell my friend that, but if he really wanted to i wouldnt try and stop him. i smoke a lot of pot though... almost every day, gunna have to cut back on that :s