Who has the prettiest eyes?

So who has the prettiest/cutest/sexiest eyes? I am searching for somee really good eyes icon12.gif

EDIT: Post some piictures please :cool: Anyone know of a wallpaper of a girl with really really cute eyes? They were like a cat's eye. She is famous I'm sure ;)

So who has the prettiest/cutest/sexiest eyes?

this 12 year old girl i saw at the airport in puerto rico. unbelievably blue. i couldnt stop staring.. haha, creepy eh? but really.. if you saw them you would agree.. :yes:

this 12 year old girl i saw at the airport in puerto rico. unbelievably blue. i couldnt stop staring.. haha, creepy eh? but really.. if you saw them you would agree..  :yes:

585455508[/snapback]

Sounds a little bit on the..sick side..but I guess maybe they were..

You know, I think this guy is asking for celebrities with nice eyes, but there's this girl who was in my math class last year, her eyes were niiiiice. And Elisha Cuthbert.

Sounds a little bit on the..sick side..but I guess maybe they were..

yeah yeah but eyes never age. 90 year old eyes look the same as they did when they were 7. so its not that bad :shifty:

its not like i said she was hot!!

outta the top of my head i remembered her eyes.. not the best picture but somewhat shows what i am talking about.. maybe not the prettiest but i remembered hers right away.

post-51290-1108171658.jpg

<------My eyes!

585455552[/snapback]

*gasp*

*Recoils in horror*

:p

I'd say Charlize Theron or Adriana Lima, she has very seductive eyes.

There's this girl at school who has the cutest eyes ever. I swear she could be a supermodel if she wanted to.

outta the top of my head i remembered her eyes.. not the best picture but somewhat shows what i am talking about.. maybe not the prettiest but i remembered hers right away.

585455548[/snapback]

Is that Amy Lee? :huh: