Who has the prettiest eyes?

Matrix XII

yeah those are sexay! lol

Cvrt7.62Ghst

Gwen Stefani

Jeebus McChrist

I don't really know. I don't think you can judge on color, and I guess "pretty eyes" would have to be... you know, not bloodshot and such.

jbarcus81

:D :blush: :D :devil: :devil: :devil: :blush: :D :blush: :D :blush:

outta the top of my head i remembered her eyes.. not the best picture but somewhat shows what i am talking about.. maybe not the prettiest but i remembered hers right away.

585455548[/snapback]

CrimsonBlur

One of, if not the, most famous National Geographic picture of all time:

post-12651-1108176717.jpg

That was the largest image I could find that was unedited (other than it is cropped). A lot of the images online have enhanced the eyes, as if they needed to be. I probably could have found a better one had I taken the time, but I didn't feel like it :sleep: .

Click Here For more information about this picture.

In short, it was on the cover of a NG magazine in 1995 and was on the cover of the "100 Best Photos" NG magazine among many other things. The article above goes into much more detail, as it is about the search for the girl many years later.

Edited by CrimsonBlur
mAcOdIn

Oh crap, the prettiest is the beautiful Norah Jones.

post-7145-1108177038_thumb.jpg

Rob2687

That was the largest image I could find that was unedited (other than it is cropped).  A lot of the images online have enhanced the eyes, as if they needed to be.  I probably could have found a better one had I taken the time, but I didn't feel like it  :sleep: .

585455969[/snapback]

Whats with that picture anyways, I've seen it alot but never knew what it was...

graeme_7799

elisha's eyes scream F#*@ me! lol shes got seductive eyes... almost eerie

CrimsonBlur
Whats with that picture anyways, I've seen it alot but never knew what it was...

585455976[/snapback]

In short, it was on the cover of a NG magazine in 1995 and was on the cover of the "100 Best Photos" NG magazine among many other things. The article above goes into much more detail, as it is about the search for the girl many years later.

[edit] Well I figured I had better put this message below where I posted the picture instead, but I had already posted this reply, so... oh well. [/edit]

DrThodt
outta the top of my head i remembered her eyes.. not the best picture but somewhat shows what i am talking about.. maybe not the prettiest but i remembered hers right away.

585455548[/snapback]

She looks.... dead.

123_kid

Kate Bosworth, easily. Two different colored eyes are very unique and very hot.

fmxer
Gwen Stefani

585455929[/snapback]

Second that :happy:

CrimsonBlur
She looks.... dead.

585456004[/snapback]

That's her "thing". Almost all of their songs have something to do wtih death in one form or another. I even heard her say in an interview that it's literally a concious choice for their music/look/sensibilities to always have that theme. I like their music, but I definately wish they would diversify their themes and messages a bit more. That statement by her made me a little disappointed.

Rob2687

My friend has the double coloured eyes, except the colour divide is split down the middle of the iris :wacko:

sjiggag23
there are some really good pictures of her eyes - but i can't find them right now

her name's aishwarya rai - i think.

aishwarya_index.jpg

585455796[/snapback]

hands down. she was on letterman on wednesday btw

CrimsonBlur
Link  :o

585456023[/snapback]

My interest/attraction to her is borderline obsessive! Hahah! She has a pretty voice, too. She is the only reason I ever sit down to watch the movie "Meet Joe Black". Actually, that movie has great performances all around, but it's too long and too slow... but man she's worth it.

Joey992

That was the largest image I could find that was unedited (other than it is cropped).  A lot of the images online have enhanced the eyes, as if they needed to be.  I probably could have found a better one had I taken the time, but I didn't feel like it  :sleep: .

In short, it was on the cover of a NG magazine in 1995 and was on the cover of the "100 Best Photos" NG magazine among many other things.  The article above goes into much more detail, as it is about the search for the girl many years later.

585455969[/snapback]

I'd hit it. :laugh:

Nocstar
My interest/attraction to her is borderline obsessive!  Hahah!  She has a pretty voice, too.  She is the only reason I ever sit down to watch the movie "Meet Joe Black".  Actually, that movie has great performances all around, but it's too long and too slow... but man she's worth it.

585456045[/snapback]

Yeah shes hot too wasn't she the one in that jackie chan movie about that medalion..?

about the amy thing i heard the exact opposite she sings about dark stuff because thats a way to get rid of those feelings the fact that death is in some songs is because her younger sister died.. or something i don't know its been a while but because if it, shes a very happy person in life. I swear i read that somewhere.

snips

I will probably always remember this...but I remember this girl I saw at Betos (Mexican food place). She had to have the most prettiest eyes I have ever seen. She was beautiful.

They could of been contacts though, because I only saw her from a ways away, but man, was she beautiful.

Joey992
Yeah shes hot too wasn't she the one in that jackie chan movie about that medalion..?

about the amy thing i heard the exact opposite she sings about dark stuff because thats a way to get rid of those feelings the fact that death is in some songs is because her younger sister died.. or something i don't know its been a while but because if it, shes a very happy person in life. I swear i read that somewhere.

585456078[/snapback]

EDIT: NVM

pacifica

585455548[/snapback]

absolutely yes!

Edit: referring to the picture of amy lee...

b3tty

Marion Cotillard....oh lord....i could stare at this girl all day long. the only thing i recall her in was "Big Fish"...she's french too...damn hot accent...anyway...

post-59910-1108179340_thumb.jpg

*edit...here are some nice shots...a little repetitive... http://www.oohaa.net/bozhan/marion/

CrimsonBlur

585456078[/snapback]

Ah, that's not the opposite of what I said, that's just confirming what I said was accurate. What you describe above is a conscious choice by her to sing about death, darkness, mourning, etc. I'm not saying SHE is a dark person obsessed with death, but that is the underlying subject of all of their music. Listen to their albums, the first time I started paying attention to the lyrics I was like "wait a minute..."

Anyway, yeah, I think she's pretty, amazing voice, gorgeous eyes. However, and this is a comment that applies to ALL celebrities, makeup, lighting and Photoshop have an enormous impact on how someone looks in a photograph. I work for a modeling agency, and EVERY PHOTO is touched up, even just test shoots, and just the right lighting and makeup can make your 40 y/o mother look like she's 25.

Example:

Amy in "real life"

Amy in crazy edited photo with gorgeous eyes

Malechai

here's my candidate