[WIP] Inert

At the moment it's only a concept. I'm just looking for opinions on it. There is a dark version and a light version. For the record - this will be my first Visual Style.

I've attached screenshots below:

post-78029-1108245684_thumb.jpg

post-78029-1108245693_thumb.jpg

I had a feeling somebody would mention that. Actually, its based on a theme mod by STATIC_RIPS of Simple Plan (by heylove, duh). He wasn't allowed to release it, so I recreated it (all original graphics, no copying and pasting here) with some differences.

So, no, it's not a rip.

Simple Plan - that's the first thing that came to mind. You definitely need to give us some proof that this is your original work, and not a rip.

For reference, Simple Plan - by heylove, released in October of 2002.

Static Rips mods a theme by heylove, and you recreated it? Sound like crap. And why do you think you'll be able to release it?

And might I remind you, you said:

This will be my first visual style

You claimed it as yours, so you had the accussations coming.

Simple Plan - that's the first thing that came to mind.  You definitely need to give us some proof that this is your original work, and not a rip.

For reference, Simple Plan - by heylove, released in October of 2002.

Static Rips mods a theme by heylove, and you recreated it?  Sound like crap.  And why do you think you'll be able to release it?

And might I remind you, you said:

You claimed it as yours, so you had the accussations coming.

585460139[/snapback]

I know what it looks like. And I knew this was going to happen. And I knew I should've mentioned it in the first post (a friend said I shouldn't - bad judgement on my part to listen).

I've also changed a number of things, and it isn't done.

Proof? Here is a snapshot of Photoshop with the layers window open. Those are the layers for the window. They aren't blank, just a lot of small things.

I don't rip. I hate rippers. I never claimed it was an all-original idea. I said it is my first visual style -- meaning the first one I've ever made and plan on actually making into a VS.

post-78029-1108249946_thumb.jpg

Awesome. Incredibly awesome. I hope that once you make it, you'll get permission from STATIC_RIPS and heylove to release it! Although, if STATIC_RIPS wasn't allowed to release his, why would you be...? Here's hoping...