Y! messenger mac

Does it **** anyone else off that yahoo won't update its ymessenger mac app? it seems like there's a new windows version every day yet we mac users are still stuck with this old crappy version that doesn't have animated emoticons, no ability to send files bigger than 1MB, no voice conferencing nor avatars? What's the hold up?! Does anyone have any info regarding whether or not yahoo will EVER update the program because this is just ridiculous! :angry: :(

I have to use the yahoo messenger client, AdiumX (nor any other 3rd party app) supports video conferences and my gf's school has the ports for aim blocked. The yahoo client is HORRIBLE it crashes every 15-20 minutes... I'd PAY the adium team to get video support into adiumx.

Yahoo has a suggestions e-mail address for Mac messenger (can't remember the address right now, but you can find it from the messenger download page). The more people bug them about it, the better chance we have of getting an updated version. Don't expect much more than a form letter in response from them though.