Is it just me, or does anybody else not listen to a word this moron says? I am constantly seeing stories titled "Ballmer says this" and "Ballmer says that" and he always seems to try to convince everybody that Microsoft's next move is going to be the best thing since sliced bread. It's getting utterly annoying...

Is it just me, or does anybody else not listen to a word this moron says? I am constantly seeing stories titled "Ballmer says this" and "Ballmer says that" and he always seems to try to convince everybody that Microsoft's next move is going to be the best thing since sliced bread. It's getting utterly annoying...

585479802[/snapback]

He says that cuz its his job to say that.

I suppose you are into some really confidential specs on both Xbox2 & PS3 to say that :D

585477924[/snapback]

How about the specs posted in the patents filed by Sony?

I trust my friend who is a PS2 developer to have credible information as well :)

Nice read. I definitely think that the Xbox 2 is going to sell a lot in Europe. I don't know about Japan, because they'll probably buy more Sony hardware and stuff... Still, I'm going to the Xbox 2 :)

Nice read. I definitely think that the Xbox 2 is going to sell a lot in Europe. I don't know about Japan, because they'll probably buy more Sony hardware and stuff... Still, I'm going to the Xbox 2 :)

585480061[/snapback]

I'll be getting both. :D :D

As per the fact stay's that yes xbox one was better the nps2 and nintendo game cube and all other before.

The reason is the following, they have the biggest game compagnie behind them, they on the other hands had a lot of title publish for there first console.

The have the best graphic in there console right now.

Still ps2 is good but graphic is not as good as xbox.

585478481[/snapback]

The XBox may have the better hardware(you'd expect that since it was released well after the PS2 though wouldn't you?) but PS2 beats it hands down when it comes to games. :cool:

Also the xbox can be modded and not ps2, yes ps2 as the avantage of having backward compatibility but still can't do half of what we can do with the xbox.

What do you mean by "modded"? You can add mod chips to the PS2. You can also connect a hard drive, broadband adapter, and more.

So what, exactly, are you on about?

I tried ps2, nintendo game cube and xbox. And still i go for the xbox without thinking twice.

The reason , more power, more ram, more options.etc.etc.etc. and i could go on and on like that.

Yes, let's ignore, for a second, the games. They are, like, not important.

halo2 rocks and there is other game that playstation as that xbox dont have that could be cool to have on the xbox, but a if we had them playstation would go bankrupt.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. If Xbox actually had any decent games, Sony would go bankrupt? :D :D :D

What made the XBOX the clear winner for me, was that it was so easy and inexpensive to modify. and the leap in functionality that the mod provided. I believe Microsoft have recognised this and it will be a whole hell of a lot harder to mod the Xbox2.

Having said that microsoft are not stupid, they will incorporate the sucessful elements of the modded boxes into their new product.

I dont think we are going to be looking at a new gaming console folks. the Xbox2 will be a game playing media centre for your home and thats what may give it a greater foot hold n the market, pealing to gamers and media fans alike.

585479802[/snapback]

When Ballmer said:

What is 'Halo 2?' It's the greatest video game ever written."
I nearly fell out of my chair. Someone should explain to him that he should actually play other games before making a claim like that.

Its a shame that balmer hasnt figured out that his console dont suck by any means and they may as well blow sony away with the future xbox console but When I can count the number of good games on one hand that leaves something to say... :laugh: With sony or nintendo its at least 3-4 hands to do that. ;)