Try this one...

http://www.culturesnobs.com/

Restictions:

* Max 2048kB per image

* Only JPG, JPEG, PNG or GIF

* Max 100 uploads per day per user

* Max 5GB traffic per week per user

* 30 days no view? > Trash

* The following referer(s) are blocked: None.

Not bad, it basically works till the thread dies out....

585483144[/snapback]

I'll have to try that out, I'll have to get a mod to edit all most posts though, since I can no longer do it. >.<

EDIT: Does it allow you to browse what you have already uploaded? That is what is nice about ImageShack.

I trust that them 3DMark05 screenshots are with SLI enabled? if not i get the same marks with my 6800GT (AGP)

585483194[/snapback]

Pentium 4 I believe Cat 4.11

A64 XP 32bit NO SLI ForceWare 66.93

A64 XP 32bit SLI ForceWare 66.93

A64 XP 64bit NO SLI ForceWare 66.93 x64

A64 XP 64bit SLI with beta drivers ForceWare 70.80 x64

That's the order of the pictures.

I'll have to try that out, I'll have to get a mod to edit all most posts though, since I can no longer do it. >.<

EDIT: Does it allow you to browse what you have already uploaded?  That is what is nice about ImageShack.

Pentium 4 I believe Cat 4.11

A64 XP 32bit NO SLI ForceWare 66.93

A64 XP 32bit SLI ForceWare 66.93

A64 XP 64bit NO SLI ForceWare 66.93 x64

A64 XP 64bit SLI with beta drivers ForceWare 70.80 x64

That's the order of the pictures.

585483240[/snapback]

Nah unfortunately... :(

Thanks for redoing those.. i know its a pain...

Nah unfortunately... :(

Thanks for redoing those.. i know its a pain...

585483311[/snapback]

No problem, I'll be messing around getting my iDisk up and running right, I got the files there, I just need to go through and rename them better than what they are. :)

I still think your benches are a little to low judging by the fact ur on a SLI with 2 x 6600GT's....

My 6800GT gets 5200 in 1280 x 768 and 5563 in default

Congrats on being a ######. What was you reason for looking at this thread? If you've got something to say then at least back it with some sort of reasoning. Don't just hit and run. And just incase you hadn't noticed, Neowin is computing enthusiast site!

585480930[/snapback]

Don't be lazy, do a search. I've already explained myself many times regarding SLi and how it's a complete waste of money alone. Hell, you should be able to figure it out yourself just by looking at his benchmark results and then the results of someone running a single 6800 GT. Not to mention ditching a couple months old motherboard like the P4C800 and a P4 3.0 for a $240 motherboard and 3500+, neither of which provide any noticable increase in performance.

Yeah, great upgrade. Well worth it. :rolleyes:

Don't be lazy, do a search.  I've already explained myself many times regarding SLi and how it's a complete waste of money alone.  Hell, you should be able to figure it out yourself just by looking at his benchmark results and then the results of someone running a single 6800 GT.  Not to mention ditching a couple months old motherboard like the P4C800 and a P4 3.0 for a $240 motherboard and 3500+, neither of which provide any noticable increase in performance.

Yeah, great upgrade.  Well worth it.  :rolleyes:

585485254[/snapback]

I wanted to try out the technology so just buzz off really. It is MY money, not yours, so dont' get your panties in a not by what I spend it on. People can see from my results what SLI is like, and they can judge from there. And actually, I have noticed an increase in performance with my system, especialy on the nForce SATA controller, the drive seems faster than it did on my P4C800-E DLX. If I want to embrace new technology, I will damn so so. I was thinking about getting an Athlon 64 anyhow, as I didn't like the 64bit P4's going to LGA 755, as I really don't like that socket type.

I may later on go back down to a single video card setup with a much better video card then what I have now, not sure really. I have other things I want to upgrade in the comp for better speed and such. :)