[Release] Mac OS X Tiger

Excellent work there Steve, 1 question though, what is that music player on your Desktop.. I aint seen that for windows.. Is it DesktopX or something?.. I wan a music play that sits on my taskbar.

What is the password? Does anyone know? I would really like to try this out!

585637037[/snapback]

A quote from Steve over at Aqua-Soft.org

The reason you get the please login info is because I ran out of bw. I used 24GB in 10 days and the host didn't like that

You can still get the WB theme from wincustomize.com, its just the IP theme, the cursorxp theme, and logon screen that you can't download right now.

And presto the links are all back. Thanks to Nikos who gave me the hosting for them. Lemme know if there are any problems with the links. Also read my article in the first post for all the information about my screenshot (the bottom of the article)

Yea the problem with the files again. Seems the host got upset. I will work on solving it. They are most likely the same as the ones on OSX-E.

I was debating making a logon with the Windows flag. I will just in due time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Steve,

I noticed that with windowblinds 4.51 the progress bar sometimes flashes, like when downloading, copying, etc... Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Thanks for your help.

P.S.: Keep up the good job! :D

Cheers.