Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked: Private Info Released

I've just got the PDF file from a friend and called the lovely Miss Lohan. Sadly I only got to her voice mail but I invited her to visit the UK as she has many fans here.

Woohoo!

585507043[/snapback]

i wish i had friends :(

lol

The difference between my phone being hacked and her phone being hacked is no-one wants to call me, sure some people on a few websites who now me might harass me for alittle bit but that's it, however there are thousands of people who will want to talk to Anna Kournikova(myself included!), her number is worthless forever now.

from this point on every horny teen and freak that looks for naked Kournikova pics will also find her number, in the meantime even if MY number was posted who would be looking for it?  That's the difference.

585507096[/snapback]

agreed, unless you are quite a ###### on the phone....or in real life/popular/rich/powerful/younger than 24....why would anyone want to call you? other than friends?/family?

are you wanting to feel as loved as her?....simple: take some bad nude pics with another guy ramming you.... :shifty: :devil: :whistle:

*searches* :shifty:

Hmm, apparently if you call Nikki she'll actually talk to you for a few minutes. Most of the other ones have already changed their numbers or their voice mail is full etc.. I'm personally too much of a wimp to call any of them, plus I know if I were them I'd not want to get a million phone calls and stuff. I actually feel pretty sorry for them.

Hmm, apparently if you call Nikki she'll actually talk to you for a few minutes. Most of the other ones have already changed their numbers or their voice mail is full etc.. I'm personally too much of a wimp to call any of them, plus I know if I were them I'd not want to get a million phone calls and stuff. I actually feel pretty sorry for them.

585507147[/snapback]

No.

I wonder if anyone's had the balls to call Victoria Gotti's number yet. lol

Some of the pics look quite artistic though.

585507147[/snapback]

I just called Nikki Hilton but she's not answering! Perhaps I should call her dad and ask for a room! LOL

And bangbang, her phone didn't get hacked.. her T-Mobile user account got hacked :)

585507098[/snapback]

I know that, but this was the original headline from the original thread so I kept it.

585507147[/snapback]

I know I really wish you people would not call them....it would just create more of a problem....

and worst you make the internet community look worse off: you making us all look like desprate stalking horny teens...

are you wanting to feel as loved as her?....simple: take some bad nude pics with another guy ramming you.... :shifty:  :devil:  :whistle:

*searches* :shifty:

585507121[/snapback]

You're not feeling unloved as well are you? You might not need to search so far......

:shifty:

Call me!

:mobile:

Must send a message to Lindsay, waiting for a reply though. :x

585507177[/snapback]

i think you'll be waiting a long time :laugh: