Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked: Private Info Released

this just shows, nobody is safe in this world. too bad tho, we had a good thread going :) i knew this warning would come :p

but i also agree with the admins and smods here, it's personal info, and that shouldn't be given on the internet, its just like spreading credit card numbers, and seeing who can spend the most... (Y)(Y)

You're not feeling unloved as well are you?  You might not need to search so far......

:shifty:

Call me!

:mobile:

585507190[/snapback]

hehe...i'll do one better, ill just message you on msn messenger sometime

I know I really wish you people would not call them....it would just create more of a problem....

and worst you make the internet community look worse off: you making us all look like desprate stalking horny teens...

585507189[/snapback]

queit you

I know I really wish you people would not call them....it would just create more of a problem....

and worst you make the internet community look worse off: you making us all look like desprate stalking horny teens...

585507189[/snapback]

Nah, anything that brings Paris down a peg or two can only be good.

How would you guys feel if a bunch of people you didn't know started calling you non stop with the intent of only pranking you? Give me a break. It makes all of you look like little 13 year olds running around, craving some attention. You are neither cool or mature for doing such a thing.

As much as I dislike her, I feel bad for her and her contacts. It's a shame that someone could stoop so low for no real reasons.

How would you guys feel if a bunch of people you didn't know started calling you non stop with the intent of only pranking you? Give me a break. It makes all of you look like little 13 year olds running around, craving some attention. You are neither cool or mature for doing such a thing.

As much as I dislike her, I feel bad for her and her contacts. It's a shame that someone could stoop so low for no real reasons.

585507228[/snapback]

and everybody knows that bangbang023 called a few numbers...lol :p

585507228[/snapback]

First of all, not EVERYONE is intending to prank them. For example, when I called Vin Deasel I didn't prank him.. I actually talked to him. So please don't say that were all imature just because we made a phone call, because that isn't true. (for a whole min before he hung up)

and everybody knows that bangbang023 called a few numbers...lol  :p

585507237[/snapback]

I've actually refused to look into her private information. It's none of my business and I will not be a part of such childish behavior.

hehe...i'll do one better, ill just message you on msn messenger sometime

585507213[/snapback]

Messenger? Now we'll never meet and take those photo's! I feel my internet fame dwindling already.... :cry:

First of all, not EVERYONE is intending to prank them. For example, when I called Vin Deasel I didn't prank him.. I actually talked to him. So please don't say that were all imature just because we made a phone call, because that isn't true. (for a whole min before he hung up)

585507246[/snapback]

You could have called anyone but you called Vin Deasel? What kind of man are you?

:p

I've actually refused to look into her private information. It's none of my business and I will not be a part of such childish behavior.

585507247[/snapback]

It's technically not childish if you're calling to ask them serious questions.

585507247[/snapback]

hey m8 i was only joking, no offense intended

mAcOdIn, post your number here and see how many people love you! LOL

585507267[/snapback]

My heart can only take so much, I don't think I could handle it if no-one called, so I must unfortunately decline, for my own happiness or at the least contemptness.

585507228[/snapback]

word. :yes:

I saved the photos of hilton anyways...so hot.

I got to talk to Anna Kournikova earlier today :woot:

Anna: "Do I know you?"

Me: "No, but I bet you'd like to!"

Anna: "HAH, you wish!"

She was actually pretty nice about it. I guess this was before she got 1,000 other calls. We talked for a couple of minutes about it and she said she wasn't really happy about her phone number being posted. So I said I was sorry and she said it was okay. She told me she had a bunch of calls on call waiting but would rather not answer them, so I suggested she turn off her phone. At which point she said "Yeah, I think I will. Bye." and hung up.

One hell of an experience, though.