new neowin logo

Question

neobond had a neowin logo post but it was locked so i figured id post this logo i made for neowin here- i made it fast , and i can do much better, but give me suggestions and take a look, also if this thread is in the wrong place please move it ,

thanks

neowinlogo.gif

Originally posted by hurting101

The base template was Photoshop, then I brough it into PhotoImpact to optimize it, then to 3d Studio to make the realistic 'N', then Maya for the background. After, I took the individual pieces, put them back into Photoshop, reduced color depth for maximum viewing pleasure, and finally saved it as a BMP, then converted to PNG through command line.

;)

You are a legend, you're gonna have to write a tutorial for that.

:D :D :D :D lmao

you almost had me in tears :D :D :D

Originally posted by sttguy66

neowinlogo1.gif

i improved on the old logo- hey u guys are mean:lick:

were not mean, well maybe a couple are ;)

Constructive Critisism: The new new logo you have is better then the last :). But its still not good enough to be the Main NeoWin Logo. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I looks to egg like, mabye a circle object would look better. I can't tell you about the colors b/c i'm color blind. Don't get me wrong. I think you did a great job, and its cool that you took time to make it. It just needs a little more work :).

well thats a good suggestion - i only spent about 7 minutes on it so its ok, i rather spend a little time on a logo, then all day on teh boards

k, guys if you want your logo on the main page better add a whole theme to it or it won't happen.

We are in need of a dark theme :p

Originally posted by ShOcKz1104

I can't tell you about the colors b/c i'm color blind.

hehe same here. Half the stuff I design I don't know what colour it is :s :s

Originally posted by hurting101

We could always go for the messy approach...

neowinlogo.png

Well you know what, we won't have to worry about other people stealing our images if we use this. Can you make a theme out of this ;)

Originally posted by Dazzla

hehe same here. Half the stuff I design I don't know what colour it is :s :s

Yeah I know what you mean :s. Atleast we get answers on tests that have a color graph or involve colors. lol.

Example:

Does the green graph have 20% less whatever in it, then the blue, red, and purple graphs combined. (there are like 8 colors aswell to look at lol)

I'm like wha? and then the teacher feels bad and gives me the answers. lol.

well thats a good suggestion - i only spent about 7 minutes on it so its ok, i rather spend a little time on a logo, then all day on teh boards
lol :) well keep trying if you want, i think you can make a good one.
k, guys if you want your logo on the main page better add a whole theme to it or it won't happen.

We are in need of a dark theme

Wish I had photoshop or something to help... mabye I can go into paint brush and invert the colors :p j/p

Originally posted by offroadaaron

i like the nintendo 64 1 the most outa them all, neowin should go with the n64 picture lol :D :lick:

Is that what its called?

Originally posted by sttguy66

neowinlogo1.gif

i improved on the old logo- hey u guys are mean:lick:

Neobond laid an egg! :D