cdrw drive vibration and also which is best

I have a liteon 52/24/52 cdrw drive that sometimes seems to have a vibration noise when reading only certain cds or or installing software from certain cds Also it seems noisy as the disk stop spinning (not a gradual stop but a sudden stop). I am not any getting drive errors and it burns cdr-cdrw okay and I am not getting noise with cdrs that I burnt. Is my drive going bad. Drive 1.5ys old burnt about 55 cdrs on it.

Second what is very best cdrw drive in the market today to purchase 52/32/52. I see mad dog, lge,, plexor io magic hi val, ect. The sony has this powerburn software which I dont like.

Plextor's Premium 52x/32x/52x CD-RW drive is the absolute best CD-RW drive you can buy. Of course, having the best costs a little more, as Plextor's drive costs about twice as much as anybody else's CD-RW drives. The Plextor Premium is also one of the only CD-RW only drives to include a 8MB buffer as well.

my LiteOn DVDRW is very noisy, but no shaking. vibration is probably caused by something internal when it has to respin the CD and maybe the CD is too thin or too thick which can cause the vibration. I wouldn't worry too much until the drive fails but if u are really worried, rma the drive if possible

best CDRW I would say Plextor Premium or just ur normal Plextor but the LiteOn is def one of the tops when it comes to CDRW. I am very sure almost all CDRWs are almost equal but I only trust Plextor and LiteOn.

haha...

my drive does that too

it all depends on the disc

sometimes the disc is not really flat when it's picked-up-in-air by the drive

ready to spin, which will create more air vibration therefore make ur drive vibrate more than usua.

it's no big deal,

also there is no best cd-burnin driver out there

plextor are not the best, they are just the classic drive and media maker.

of course plextor will make everything pricey. but they are not worse buying. i usually go with the cheap burners, like the ones sell around 30 dollar. somtimes, i will even go with free after rebate just for the hell of it. it all depends on wat u do. if u are a burning freak. will be burnin stuff every sec. then u will need some good ones. made by memorex and etc...

but if u rarely burn, then cheap is always the way to go

I agree it depends on the disk and isn't a drive problem. I have some disks that vibrate a drive occasionally, but have never had it cause an issue or do it all the time (every disk)...

Plextor is the best cuz of the fact that the burn quality is great, just as LiteOn. If you aren't worried about burn quality and just want to burn CDs, basically any drive will do