[How?] to sing Happy Birthday Song in Spanish

Well thank you guys

I found out my mom needed it because she planed on getting the whole class to sing happy birthday in spanish to her spanish professor.

I'll ask my spanish teacher and see what she says. I asked another spanish person I know and he says

585546261[/snapback]

^ That's the way we sing it here in Spain.

and iam saying iam from Puerto Rico, and like i said is how we sing it xD,

Our primary language is Spanish, but anyway, as there are many cultures there are many ways to sing it.... just pick the one you like best and done xD.....

lol 2 pages for this alredy xD

In el salvador we go

cumplea?os Feliz

cumplea?os Feliz

cumplea?os querido (male)/querida (female) (name here)

cumplea?os Feliz

Something like that... Ill tell you thursday because thats when my birthday is so ill know for sure.

?Cumplea?os feliz!, ?Cumplea?os Feliz!

Te deseamos todos, ?Cumplea?os feliz!

this is what I was taught it was...I believe cumpleanos feliz is 'proper' spanish (adjective after the noun...if I remember my english well too) which is opposite of english usually where its adjective then the noun (eg, what is it? cumpleanos... how is the cumpleanos being wished as? feliz...therefore cumpleanos feliz...but for english, what is it? birthday... how is the birthday being wished as? happy...therefore happy birthday...)

dunno if that :plps :p

In Spain the song is:

"Cumplea?os Feliz,

Cumplea?os Feliz,

te deseamos todos,

cumplea?os Feliz,

porque es un/a chico/a excelente,

porque es un/a chico/a excelente,

porque es un/a chico/a excelenteeeeee,

y siempre lo ser?,

y siempre lo ser?,

y siempre lo ser?aaaa...

hip, hip hurraaaa!!! "<:laugh:laugh:

chico if is for a guy, and chica if is for a g:pl.;):p ;)

this is what I was taught it was...I believe cumpleanos feliz is 'proper' spanish (adjective after the noun...if I remember my english well too) which is opposite of english usually where its adjective then the noun  (eg, what is it?  cumpleanos... how is the cumpleanos being wished as?  feliz...therefore cumpleanos feliz...but for english, what is it?  birthday...  how is the birthday being wished as?  happy...therefore happy birthday...)

dunno if that helps :p

585547072[/snapback]

:blink: wwhat? xD lol,

this is the right one! ;)

585546819[/snapback]

In el salvador we go

cumplea?os Feliz

cumplea?os Feliz

cumplea?os querido (male)/querida (female) (name here)

cumplea?os Feliz

Something like that... Ill tell you thursday because thats when my birthday is so ill know for sure.

585547042[/snapback]

that basically what the spanish teacher said

• 1 year later...

In Spanish class, the version that goes "Feliz Cumplea?os a ti, feliz cumplea?os a ti..." is probably what they sing in Mexico.

However, when living in SPAIN this past fall, I learned that they sing "Cumplea?os feliz, Cumplea?os feliz, ..."

Ya est?! =)