Do you consider yourself lucky?

I was wondering if people beleive in luck, and more to the point, whether they consider themselves lucky (or unlucky)

tell us a quick story from your life which shows us either way.

I personally think i have a fair emount of luck, i've got a decent job with a future which i'm thankful for. I would say however i was very unlucky when it comes to girls :blush: never seems to go right, but i hope that one day, i'll get lucky :p

Do I consider myself lucky? In short yes, I was born with Cerebal Palsy (CP) and as a result of CP and breathing problems I was in hospital for a year from the day I was born. As a result of CP the doctors told my parents I would have difficulty walking and doing every day things. 19 years on and I can walk normally, I take part in Athletics and I'm aiming for the Paralympics. I'm also lucky in the sense that I have great friends and family who support me in everything I do.

shoulda made a poll :no:

but i feel lucky sometimes. friday i didn't. i got $300 back on my tax return, then ran a red light (so the cop says) and i got fined $190 :( and i think 3 points. so not so much. today.. ill have to wait and see

Do I belive in luck? Yes.

Do I have good luck? For the most part... 50 /50.

I have all sorts of **** going on at times which can bring you down, and then more **** just gets thrown at me, and then even more, I'm not going to list stuff but belive me when I say my luck likes to kick me when I'm down. But when it looks up, it's usually good, I mean I can be called lucky for having a roof over my head, my posessions, and above all my friends. One of them in particular.

So I dunno... 50 / 50.

Yes, I live in a society where your average citizen is incredibly spoiled, I have no need to struggle and struggle just to stay alive. I am not starving, nor is the area where I lived wracked by war. I'd say I was pretty lucky.

@Lazy Tiger

:) glad your getting on with your life

as for everyone else, a mixed bag of results, as expected i guess.

i'll do a poll next time i think of a post like this mmkay

The Rock is lucky because he first played football but was earning very little...... he had to sleep on a matress some hotel threw out and then The Rock joined WWF then and got rich for the rest of his life

The Rock is lucky because he first played football but was earning very little...... he had to sleep on a matress some hotel threw out and then The Rock joined WWF then and got rich for the rest of his life

585543164[/snapback]

Its WWE The Rock :whistle:

Life is full of dangers and is SO scary. You could walk out your front door and be hit by a bus, or go to work and be shot by some maniac who's gone mental and just escaped from prison. Or you could die of cancer after you ate some ready meals with some cancer causing dye... The fact that I am still alive is luck. I could wake up dead tommorrow...

Master Spy.

^What for?

I consider myself lucky when i'm feeling humble but sometimes I consider myself one of the unluckiest people alive, I try to make myself think about the kids starving in africa and stuff like that to remind myself that i'm not at all unlucky but it's hard to reason when you're feeling unreasonable.

I'd feel lucky if someone gave me a nice rig for no reason and free of charge, that'd make my year.

Its WWE The Rock :whistle:

585543230[/snapback]

Well, when he joined it was WWF ;)

I do consider myself lucky, compared to people in poorer countries, but that's about it really.