What religion are you?

217 members have voted

1. 1. What religion are you?

• Roman Catholic
    • Protestant (Baptist, Luthan, Methodist, etc)
    • Latter-Day Saints
    • J-Witnesses
    • Athiests
    • Non denominational
    • Jewish (Any denomination)
    • I belive in a God in some form or another
    • I belive in GODS in some form or another
    • Not listed

Im atheist, Im inclined to some agnostical ideas, and sometimes im very inclined to some satanical ideas (yeah, whatever you say :right: )

KELDYN!!!! CHECK YOUR PM INBOX AND LOOK FOR THE GOTHIC DIVINITY PROJECT THREAD IN THE WEB DESIGN FORUM thanks :)

catholic, because my whole family is. my family, and my moms 10 brothers and sisters familys, as well as my dads 3 brothers and sisters familys.

not that i go to church or anything, but i consider myself catholic and i do believe in god.

not listed, aka agnostic.

i neither confirm nor deny an existence in god becuase there isn't sufficient prove to either side. until there is, i'll just be happy in the middle :D

You are correct sir, agnostic here.

Originally posted by Timdorr

not listed, aka agnostic.

i neither confirm nor deny an existence in god becuase there isn't sufficient prove to either side. until there is, i'll just be happy in the middle

Roman Catholicism was forced upon my infant soul, but as soon as I was old enough to realize what a 'joke' organized religion was, I denouced my faith and became agnostic (I voted for "I belive in GODS in some form or another")... but I am also a realist.

Beliefs stop the mind functioning ??????? entr0py

With all due respect thats nonsense.

Originally posted by KiwiNZ

for me that have a lot of sense, for me, religions, are just veils in our eyes that make us blind

I don't find it nonsense, but sorry if I offended you. We all have our own opinions and view on things.

Originally posted by KiwiNZ

well all my family is catholic and I grow up with catholic religion but I dont go to church and I dont believe in some things that religions said

I think Im agnostic too :D

organised religion depends on fear, and uncertainty. It places doubts in peoples minds. It is a "fear factory" if you will. It is a voice of false truths, deception and lies. Designed to corrupt the mind and rob people of their own free will and beliefs. Religion is nothing more than a tool by which mankind can blame, their weaknesses, insecurities and conscience on. It sickens me to see people preaching such falsities day after day... Preying on those lacking in self confidence, free will with little or no drive in life. These people plant their insidious seed of hope in their mind. Twisting and corrupting them. Throwing a veil of lies in their face and telling them their life can be so much better if only you let yourself believe. They are like vultures in this sense. They feed on the weak, the vulnerable...they take advantage of their low self esteem, their insecurities and attempt to mold them into the "faithful".....