E.T. or Yoda?

84 members have voted

1. 1. E.T. or Yoda?

• ET
    • Yoda

Originally posted by postertoad

Nope - Star Wars was 1977 & ET was 1982. So Yoda is Mr Old School in this Match Up. :evil:

have you looked at the poll, you and me are the only two who said e.t.... stick up for your side :p.

Originally posted by thingsforjason

besides his horrible sentence phrasing abilities,

hey..wouldnt you talk like that too if you were intoxicated? (weed/booze/the force)?

Yoda of course you seen him in action with taht lightsabor...now tahst ass kicking,.. et is a turd thats gets home sick and wants his mommy....rontflmao

Yoda is the man. But ET kicks a$$. Yall know yall watched ET and liked it. But the real question should be who would win a fight?

Yoda would defintely win.

definately yoda :rambo:

why?

1: yoda can speak long sentences! E.T' can just about speak.

2:yoda can deflect sith attacks.....E.T's got a glowing finger:alien:

3: Yoda turns up at the end of EP2 riding those republic gunships.....E.T uses a damn bike!

4: Yoda's damn good with a lightsaber....erm....ET...is...erm...good with boys ;)

i think that about clears it up :D

lol!!! seriously, all I gotta say is that both creatures are butt ugly. if I ever see one of them walking on the street, I would quickly run over and punt it. assuming that they don't see it coming of course. ;)

umm, but if we are just basically talking about who'll kick who's ass, definitely Yoda beat the crap outta E.T. Man, Yoda could make E.T toss it's salad if it wanted. (and don't picture that, for those of you that's visual person :D lol)

Xeon Inc: welcome to Neowin, nice avatar, but poor spelling! :cheeky:

timelimit: loved your last comment! E.T is good with boys, lol, made me laugh really really hard.

well to start off et isnt gonna do squat to fight anyone

and yoda would slice schreeders through the queen alien or et with the force and his lightsabre

Originally posted by Tai

flying cushions win over flying bikes anyday...:p :p

LOL - I agree.

There should definatley be a butt ugly alien DEATH MATCH between these two :D I'd love to see Yoda kick that heart glowin, neck extending, finger throbing, voice of a 60 year old smoker, children lovin freak's @ss!!!!! :dead: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

..think happy thoughts.... happy happy thoughts... :ditsy: :ditsy:

Originally posted by Ghost Cloud

Yoda is the man. But ET kicks a$$. Yall know yall watched ET and liked it. But the real question should be who would win a fight?

Yoda would defintely win.

actually..i never managed to watch the movie et. ive only heard and saw clips of the movie whenever advertised on tv.

I think the majority of the people think yoda...

yoda, yoda, yoda, yoda, .........etc...........(e.t. is gay) and phoned home a long time ago......... :p