UK Free iPod Shuffle dispatched!

If everything goes as expected, a total of roughly 15 million people will be able to actually receive their iPod (based on UK's population). Now, that leaves 45 million people who spent 10 quid on nothing. Then, take in to account, the millions of people who will have signed up, gotten one or two referrals, and then forgotten about it.

In the end, they make a lot of money while millions of people are left out spending the 10 quid and getting nothing.

If everything goes as expected, a total of roughly 15 million people will be able to actually receive their iPod (based on UK's population). Now, that leaves 45 million people who spent 10 quid on nothing. Then, take in to account, the millions of people who will have signed up, gotten one or two referrals, and then forgotten about it.

In the end, they make a lot of money while millions of people are left out spending the 10 quid and getting nothing.

585576431[/snapback]

EXACTLY!!!

woot, thank god someone here actually uses their brain

:scam:

For one, your helping them scam 75% of the people who sign up. And for two, I wont believe you got the iPod Shuffle until I see it. They could easily put "Yea man, Delivered, Its on its way!" and you could be waiting years. Whats next...."Yea man, your new cars on its way, shipped 3/6/05" :no:

If you get it, great for you. iPod shuffles arent the greatest things to begin with. If you dont, then sorry to say, but good for you. That will teach you not to be so gulible to anything with free on it. :yes:

Good luck if you get it ;)

585576366[/snapback]

He will get it, if he completed the offers and refferals correctly they do send them out

Yeah, i need referals, how do you people advertise your referal?

Without annoying too many people i mean.

Not many of my friends want to.

585574664[/snapback]

Do not advertise your referrals at Neowin.

I personally wouldn't advise you to scam your friends so that you can get an iPod.

Anyone who receives an iPod has cheated nearly everyone who comes after them. It's rather selfish, IMO, so I never touch these things.

For one, your helping them scam 75% of the people who sign up. And for two, I wont believe you got the iPod Shuffle until I see it. They could easily put "Yea man, Delivered, Its on its way!" and you could be waiting years. Whats next...."Yea man, your new cars on its way, shipped 3/6/05"  :no:

If you get it, great for you. iPod shuffles arent the greatest things to begin with. If you dont, then sorry to say, but good for you. That will teach you not to be so gulible to anything with free on it.  :yes:

585576498[/snapback]

Actually I'm pretty sure he will get his ipod shuffle. But he will have scammed 4 of his friends in the process unless they are able to scam 4 friends too...and so on.

He will get the shuffle

75% of people wont

Actually I'm pretty sure he will get his ipod shuffle. But he will have scammed 4 of his friends in the process unless they are able to scam 4 friends too...and so on.

585576537[/snapback]

yep thats the only way it works.

Lets make it clear, AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE LOSE OUT.

For one, your helping them scam 75% of the people who sign up. And for two, I wont believe you got the iPod Shuffle until I see it. They could easily put "Yea man, Delivered, Its on its way!" and you could be waiting years. Whats next...."Yea man, your new cars on its way, shipped 3/6/05"?:no::

If you get it, great for you. iPod shuffles arent the greatest things to begin with. If you dont, then sorry to say, but good for you. That will teach you not to be so gulible to anything with free on it.?:yes:s:

585576498[/snapback]

That will teach you to stop being such a smart ass.

Why would Apple UK online lie about a dispatch? I beg to differ!:rolleyes:s:

But if you start early you will get it!

585576546[/snapback]

Not true, its all about persuading you friends to take part, i could start in 2months time and still get it if i complete what is required

Anyway, I'm not wasting my time arguing, it's futile. I know what I am getting whether you choose to believe or not.

585576561[/snapback]

You just shouldn't of posted in the first place then lol

well if all you need is 4 people to pay 10 pounds. You could just pay 40 pounds yourself and get the shuffle.

Still getting a discount.

well if all you need is 4 people to pay 10 pounds. You could just pay 40 pounds yourself and get the shuffle.

585576647[/snapback]

Well, its you pay ?10 and others pay ?40, so true. I am kinda ****ed at this site, did the offer, got 8 COMPLETE referrals and then he quit all those referrals:angry:y:cry:y:

585576647[/snapback]

but that beats the whole thing "Free iPod Shuffle"

585576647[/snapback]

We're not all made of money you know. :whistle:

Well, its you pay ?10 and others pay ?40, so true. I am kinda ****ed at this site, did the offer, got 8 COMPLETE referrals and then he quit all those referral:angry:r:cry:ry:

585576652[/snapback]

Yer, i was a bit annoyed when all my referrals got taken aw:angry:ry:

Yer, i was a bit annoyed when all my referrals got taken away :angry:

585576656[/snapback]

You cannot complain, the free offers were removed due to fraudulent signups.

You cannot complain, the free offers were removed due to fraudulent signups.

585576661[/snapback]

If i remember you werent best happy :whistle:

That will? teach you to stop being such a smart ass.

Why would Apple UK online lie about a dispatch? I beg to differ!?:rolleyes:s:

585576544[/snapback]

IF....You get the iPod Shuffle. While your enjoying it...Otherwise will be very angry because thanks to you, they wasted 10 euros on nothing but air. And no one was being a smart ass, I was being realistic. :yes;

Now Im going to go outside by my door and wait for that Dodge Viper GTS-R 2008 that some website sent me last year. Itll get here....Eventually:rolleyes:s:

^THAT was smart assed'ness:ninja:a: