UK Free iPod Shuffle dispatched!

dt

Hey congrats on finishing that! :) I dunno if that particular site is legitimate but hopefully it is.

I just got an iPod shuffle (512 MB version) yesterday ... it wasn't free, but hey it's a great player! :laugh:

The only way to put this to an end is when I will finally post a picture of the ipod shuffle when it arrives, until then, can a moderator kindly close this topic.

stanneh

man that will never prove to anybody that you recieved it from a scheme like this i can get you pic of a shuffle off google now if you want save you the hassle

saxondale.
The only way to put this to an end is when I will finally post a picture of the ipod shuffle when it arrives, until then, can a moderator kindly close this topic.

585576818[/snapback]

well everyone knows that you will get it, its just some people do lose out at the end of it, which you already know

like i said call it what you like.

its the kind of scheme scumbags think of thats for sure.

your no better than a nigerian 419 scammer for posting your crap here. :no:

585576814[/snapback]

I will hush you once and for good when I post pictures, as for your comment, highly inappropriate, please do not compare me to others, thank you.

Warning

Duh! this is a pyramid scheme!

It can never work for everyone! :(

saxondale.
Duh! this is a pyramid scheme!

It can never work for everyone! :(

585576837[/snapback]

exactly, but if you do everything which is required you will get your shuffle, do it does work

man that will never prove to anybody that you recieved it from a scheme like this i can get you pic of a shuffle off google now if you want save you the hassle

585576828[/snapback]

:) Will post a picture of the ipod shuffle with a note on a piece of paper saying "Thank you ipodshuffle giveaway, or with I hate stanneh". :)

stanneh

and said site gets rich on poor unsuspecting ppl who see 1 person with an ipod and are convinced their all going to have one

the problem is here that your not the only scumbag out there plugin schemes like this around there are countless ppl loosing money to schemes like this everyday and its a major problem now so please put an end to it dont plug it further.

Blackima

Thing is. Of course he is going to get an ipod shuffle.

The point is though, that he is selfish enough to subject other supposed friends to this pyramid scheme. And yes. It is a pyramid scheme. Mathematically and by nature it is a 4 referal, 1 level up payment pyramid scheme where you get a shuffle instead of money.

When you get your ipod shuffle and I mean when. Posting it up does not imply you are right, it is just raw evidence that you are willing to play out relatives and friends for your own gain and have failed to realise what it obvious to everyone here, that you have jsut participated in a pyramid scheme that ultiamtely leaves 75% of people worse off

Moderators, please CLOSE this topic, clearly it is getting out of hand.

saxondale.

i have reported for this thread to be closed

Kudos
It is not a pyramid scheme, please look it up in the dictionary and understand how it works before making false accusations.

585576810[/snapback]

pyramid scheme

n.

A fraudulent money-making scheme in which people are recruited to make payments to others above them in a hierarchy while expecting to receive payments from people recruited below them. Eventually the number of new recruits fails to sustain the payment structure, and the scheme collapses with most people losing the money they paid in.

No, it sounds exactly like a pyramid scheme. They are illegal and you're friend is likely to be be prosecuted for fraud if he is found out.

/k

stanneh
pyramid scheme

n.

? ? A fraudulent money-making scheme in which people are recruited to make payments to others above them in a hierarchy while expecting to receive payments from people recruited below them. Eventually the number of new recruits fails to sustain the payment structure, and the scheme collapses with most people losing the money they paid in.

No, it soundexactlyb> like a pyramid scheme. They are illegal and you're friend is likely to be be prosecuted for fraud if he is found out.

/k

585576878[/snapback]

Thanks You for looking it up for us man

CoolerUK

Dont like this sort of thing...if it sounds to good to be true...it normally is.

mdsalih

Note, there is a way of avoiding paying anything and completing the offer...

PM me for directions.

MdSalih

+dave164

This thread is hilarious :p

Yeh i read in the rules a person from the same family isn't allowed to refer you, but hes a good guy :)

Liquid
Moderators, please CLOSE this topic, clearly it is getting out of hand.

585576862[/snapback]

Since when do you control the universe?

Good job guy, these things really work, its just a 1 in 1000 chance of you getting your refferals done :laugh:

bangbang023

yay!

thread closed