• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

how many times have you been refused?

wuik    0
Originally posted by AntBug

i cant count that high! and don't use any stupid alabama jokes!

:p :p ...haha! get some heart catching jokes..like..?

anybody?..recommendation..or..ermmm...those pick up lines.. that can catch a gurls heart...

Phinal Phantasm    0

Well, all I can say is, with women, you never know. I knew my girlfriend for 7 years before she finally said yes to me. :) I actually have a collection of notes from her telling me that she'd NEVER go out with me, she didn't like me, etc. I sure showed her! :p

P.S. She *HATES* that I still have them all! hahaha

whatchadoin    0
Originally posted by Phinal Phantasm

Well, all I can say is, with women, you never know. I knew my girlfriend for 7 years before she finally said yes to me. :) I actually have a collection of notes from her telling me that she'd NEVER go out with me, she didn't like me, etc. I sure showed her! :p

P.S. She *HATES* that I still have them all! hahaha

:p :p :p :p :p

frod    0

heh i still have all the notes from my second girlfriend telling me how much she loved me and how much she was looking forward to spending the rest of her life with me.

so i guess it goes both ways ;P

Phinal Phantasm    0
Originally posted by frod

heh i still have all the notes from my second girlfriend telling me how much she loved me and how much she was looking forward to spending the rest of her life with me.

so i guess it goes both ways ;P

Bummer man... sorry it didn't work out for ya. :( You with someone now? If not, don't worry, I'm sure you'll find one for you. :D I mean look, I had to wait 7 years to find mine. HAHAHAHA :p

dafonzken    0
Originally posted by ZeroXero

Sometimes you have to go looking for it. By all means wait for it sometimes, but there are times that if you go looking you'll find it easily.

100th Post!!!!

- ZX

A 100 TIMES?

I'm sorry to hear that dude...

Oh, 100th post...

Gee, people are happy these days with anything...:lick:

ZeroXero    0
Originally posted by dafonzken

A 100 TIMES?

I'm sorry to hear that dude...

Oh, 100th post...

Gee, people are happy these days with anything...:lick:

Hey, it took me a while, so shh. :p

For people stressing and thinking 'I'm never gonna find someone right for me...', just think, theres LOADS of girls out there. And theres always time. All you gotta do is keep your eyes open, have a little bit of courage and be patient.

- ZX

wuik    0

hey zx...u seem like an expert to me though..haha...:p

anyway...if u guys dont know..the population of gurls world wide is much larger compare to guys u know..?

hehehe...so go out there and seek for some hot mamaz...:evil: :evil:

ZeroXero    0

Heh wuik, seems like we're the resident Neowin girl advice gurus. Or something. I'm always here if anyone needs advice on girls or someone to talk to, just because I know how it feels when you're down/stuck about a girl. Post here or add me to MSN (dalettanner@hotmail.com) and I'll gladly help as much as I can.

- ZX

Stryder68    0

In one night or ever?

fangtu    0
Originally posted by Phinal Phantasm

Bummer man... sorry it didn't work out for ya. :( You with someone now? If not, don't worry, I'm sure you'll find one for you. :D I mean look, I had to wait 7 years to find mine. HAHAHAHA :p

THat's lucky of you....i waited for seven years and yet didn't find anybody...:disappoin

frod    0

well i don't have a problem with waiting, but it does suck :p

KoL    36

well guys nothing happen yesterday

she didnt talk to him and she said to me that she doesnt want to talk, I think shes goig to forget him :)

thats good for me because I'll be the only one :)

I'll need to wait, let see what happen

ZeroXero    0

What did I tell ya man? Looks like things could go your way if your lucky, but you know what women are like. Still it's looking good. :D

- ZX

wuik    0
Originally posted by ZeroXero

Heh wuik, seems like we're the resident Neowin girl advice gurus. Or something. I'm always here if anyone needs advice on girls or someone to talk to, just because I know how it feels when you're down/stuck about a girl. Post here or add me to MSN (dalettanner@hotmail.com) and I'll gladly help as much as I can.

- ZX

hey zx..haha..we can be one of those though..since i`m stil quite new to neowin forum..but i`ve being surfing around neowin for quite sometime already..anyway...

if u guys need help too..can just post it up here..just keep this thread going though..ehehe!...i know how it feels too being dished by a gurl..or being neglected or even made the happiest guy ever..sighs...all the moments...:) :)

KoL: well..the God love u though..ehehe..give u the chance and u should take this advantage over your couz...=)

you can do it!!..one of the best themer in neowin.net should be a heck of a great guy in love issue..=):cool:

KoL    36

thank you guys

I hope that I can be with her :) :)

I'll keep you update :D

thanks a lot guys :)

wuik    0
Originally posted by KoL

thank you guys

I hope that I can be with her :) :)

I'll keep you update :D

thanks a lot guys :)

orait oraitt..best of luck dude...:p :p

and for zx..strange..u still havent post anything yet!

hehe..:sleeping:

ZeroXero    0

Thats cause I've been busy making wallpapers. :p Check the 'rhodium edge II beta' thread in completed visual styles to check them out. :D

KoL: Go for it dude, everything seems to be running for ya at the mo.

- ZX

KoL    36

nop guys I was wrong :(

she talk to him (phone) but nothing happen, but shes different with me now and she said she need time :ermm: :ermm:

wuik    0

KoL:

that`s not very nice..but wait for her..tell her how u feel..dont preasure her though..if u keeps on bugging her and telling her how u feel..how much u love her etc..or asking what has she being thinking about u lately..that`s not very suitable..just give her some time lorr..she`ll realise later the meaning of KoL!

hahaha..:) :)

KoL    36

well Im not going to call her anymore, if she want to talk to me she'll need to call me

wuik: that what my friend think "she`ll realise later the meaning of KoL"

wuik    0
Originally posted by KoL

well Im not going to call her anymore, if she want to talk to me she'll need to call me

wuik: that what my friend think "she`ll realise later the meaning of KoL"

hmm..true true..eheh..then dont bother calling her..let her miss u instead of u begging on your knees for her..=)

ermm..well..some ppls are just the same..i`m from malaysia though..its asia..!..looks like i`m the only one around this forum..maybe a few more..:cross: :cross:

frod    0

find out her e-mail address and send her one of your skins, then she will realize you're the right one for her ;P.

KoL    36

lol @ frod

hehe she call me today, but I didnt talk about the situation, and I'll try not to talk about it these days hehe, she knows what I want and how I feel, lets see what she do :D

wuik    0
Originally posted by KoL

lol @ frod

hehe she call me today, but I didnt talk about the situation, and I'll try not to talk about it these days hehe, she knows what I want and how I feel, lets see what she do :D

:p ...well good for yah KoL..eheh..it seems like that she is missing yahh..haha..and for Frod:...hahah...funny...maybe u should KoL..make one theme and name it after her...make your theme a Hit in neowin.net..and others...=)

hahha..then she might get flattered too..!:cool: