-->Airlines...

Most probably you won't know any of these because they are all Spanish ones.

Their names are:

* Air Europa

* Air Plus Comet

* Binter Canarias

I have received job offers from all these airlines to work as Flight Assistant/Stewardess/Air Hostess.

My problem is that I don't really know them well; I mean their background, history & stuff. I also want to pick one wisely (not the McDonalds of the Air...lines)

I would like to know if any of you here know some WebPages that give some info about airlines, or some kind of online forum where I could ask something about them.

If you know anything, help me please :yes:

Thanks ,

La Ido

sorry, I don't know if this is the right forum to ask

I supposed no one here had ever heard something about them.

but I asked more or less for a page where I could find some info about them, or some kind of forum about airlines / or working with airlines.

Hmm from the UK I only know British Airways and RyanAir. And from Spain probably you only know Iberia. But it's understable since they are all small regional airlines.

Binter Canarias has really small airplanes, so if you are over 165cm you might not want to work for them...Also if your working on such small airplanes you're normally the only flight attendant on the plane.

Air Europe is a quite big company doing regular flights and flights to holiday destinations.They are operating "normalsized" airplanes (A320/B737 and such).

Never heard of Air Plus Comet although I live in Spain and I?m flight attendant myself...might be another cheap "no-frills" airline.

Maybe you?ll find some useful information on this site: http://www.stavla.com/

It?s the site of the spanish flight attendants union.

Hope that helps!

• 2 years later...
Binter Canarias has really small airplanes, so if you are over 165cm you might not want to work for them...Also if your working on such small airplanes you're normally the only flight attendant on the plane.

Air Europe is a quite big company doing regular flights and flights to holiday destinations.They are operating "normalsized" airplanes (A320/B737 and such).

Never heard of Air Plus Comet although I live in Spain and I?m flight attendant myself...might be another cheap "no-frills" airline.

Maybe you?ll find some useful information on this site: http://www.stavla.com/

It?s the site of the spanish flight attendants union.

Hope that helps!

Back in that day I didn?t mention it, but that site you gave me (stvla.com), helped me really a lot.

Thanks 2 years and 3 months later :pinc:rolleyes:yes:

It's been two years since I?ve been working with Air Comet (one of the airlines I mentioned on my original post) and I've beeen very happy with my decision. Just wanted to drop by and say thanks, a wee bit ;)te ;)

So I made it and thanks to them (the airline I?m working with) I've beeen in China, US (Miami, NYC, LA), all Europe, Russia, parts of Africa, all South America and the Caribbean, and have flown Boeings 737 / 767 / 747-200/400 , MD 81 /83 / 88 and Airbus 310/320/330/340.

So here is a picture of me next to a small jet

10212931bk1.jpg

if anyone of you need any help and info concerning my job, please don't hesitate to ask =)