Show your browser layout

I use Firefox. the theme is Silver Skin 2.6.3 by Mauro Bartoccelli and yeah, that's it I guess.

Edit, the menu font is that colour and the background is black because of the colour scheme I use on my computer, it's all dark with bright font so I can read it, just the way I like it. The silver, before you click it, is part of the theme

Edited by Kreuger

i really like K-Meleon

Yeah, I've been using it exclusively for the past couple of days, it's so much faster than Firefox. The only thing is it doesn't support the Adblock extension, but there are ways around that. :shifty:

I love minimal setup.

<Maxthon>

MaxthonCompact.png

585592051[/snapback]

Howd you do that, I just got maxthon and I wanna know how to do that. Like what skin? Also, whats ur windows skin?

Edited by TheTerminator

Howd you do that, I just got maxthon and I wanna know how to do that. Like what skin? Also, whats ur windows skin?

585667238[/snapback]

My VS is Royal Inspirat by Stefanka.

To make Maxthon look like that, do the following:

1. First of all, right click the menu bar and go to customize, and on the drop-down menu, choose "small icons".

2. Install this skin called Camrod.

http://www.skinnable.com/maxthon/skin.asp?id=231

3. Go to Maxthon Option - Advanced, and uncheck " Show toolbar label". You'll have to restart Maxthon in order to get effect.

4. Reduce number of buttons as much as possible. You can access them via mouse gesture anyway.

5. Search bar and too many plug-ins are unnecessary. You can set addressbar to work as a search bar by setting serach engine alias.

(Go to Maxthon Option - Search, and change the alias of your favorite search engine to "*", and delete "Steady Search".)

Good luck! :laugh:

sweet thanks, 2 more questions, "Your VS"? what does VS stand for and whichprogram are you using to skin windows, also how do you get teh file menu back once its gone?