9/11- Pentagon?

I think you're up for a lot of "old" replies...

The plane crash has been modelled by some University and basically it shows that the re-enforced bars in the Pentagon shred the plane to bits...which accounts for the lack of visible wreckage. (really wish I saved that link)

It is old, but yet it still does remain interesting. If only there was something more solid than a few joe blows eye witness reports on it, then we'd have a real conspiracy.

*shrug*

I'm surprised people still argue about this. I won't get into a whole political thing here but I have to say a few things since I'm in this thread.

It obviously wasn't an airliner that's 100% sure.

The fact that they are hiding the many tapes of what actually happend shows us that something's really fishy but all the "Pro Bush" citizens are convined that its "terrorists". Now hear me out.

Yeah I'll believe that, show the replay of the towers go down a thousand time but never ever see how the pentagon was triked even though it has highway surveillance cameras and more recording 24/7. Yeah that makes sense :ninja:

Just saying that makes argumentation on this topic very very hard whether you like it or not. How can one come up with a strong and valid argument that would explain the excuse of not showing the public what really happend? We saw the towers collapse from all the angles possible but nothing 1/10th nearly as accurate and detailed for the pentagon.

And if I'm wrong, if you think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong by saying how it's bull**** to hide the evidence of what really happend to the Pentagon but darn, that's right no one has evidence. Right, so sure you republicans Bush lovers (because most Bush supports think it is bogus) can say "That's bull****" but if you can't come up with any credible argument, then you shouldnt be here cause you'd be talking out of your ass.

But of course, that's the past... who cares right, lets move on? Let's watch the invasion of two other middle-east countries and try and "liberate" the nations by "freeing" the people and "spreading democracy" (that's my favorite)...

Ok I'll stop here or I'm sure I'll trail off and go off-topic.

Kev^, your deffinity right. i mean why the fcuk don't you show the pentagon videos that were recored from the gas station. NO SH!T! it WASNT a airliner.......if it was whats there to hide?

why the fcuk are you hiding the truth?

Kev^, your deffinity right. i mean why the fcuk don't you show the pentagon videos that were recored from the gas station. NO SH!T! it WASNT a airliner.......if it was whats there to hide?

why the fcuk are you hiding the truth?

585595011[/snapback]

I don't usually argue with the lowest common denominators (especially an intel fan) but on all the highways theres surveillance cameras so regardless of what that hotel actually recorded, the highway cameras were sure to capture something incomming in the direction of the pentagon but hey... we don't know, we don't need to, right?

Honestly I don't give a rats ass about any problem related with the U.S and the rest of the world because the world's already too screwed up geologically (global warming) and politically (just look at the middle east) but since I saw a thread as surprisingly old as this one, well I felt I just had to share a thing or two that people probably heard a thousand times but can't argue for those very same thousand times.

r0flc0pter? Nope. Lollerskates!

*shrug*

I'm surprised people still argue about this. I won't get into a whole political thing here but I have to say a few things since I'm in this thread.

It obviously wasn't an airliner that's 100% sure.

The fact that they are hiding the many tapes of what actually happend shows us that something's really fishy but all the "Pro Bush" citizens are convined that its "terrorists". Now hear me out.

Yeah I'll believe that, show the replay of the towers go down a thousand time but never ever see how the pentagon was triked even though it has highway surveillance cameras and more recording 24/7. Yeah that makes sense :ninja:

Just saying that makes argumentation on this topic very very hard whether you like it or not. How can one come up with a strong and valid argument that would explain the excuse of not showing the public what really happend? We saw the towers collapse from all the angles possible but nothing 1/10th nearly as accurate and detailed for the pentagon.

And if I'm wrong, if you think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong by saying how it's bull**** to hide the evidence of what really happend to the Pentagon but darn, that's right no one has evidence. Right, so sure you republicans Bush lovers (because most Bush supports think it is bogus) can say "That's bull****" but if you can't come up with any credible argument, then you shouldnt be here cause you'd be talking out of your ass.

But of course, that's the past... who cares right, lets move on? Let's watch the invasion of two other middle-east countries and try and "liberate" the nations by "freeing" the people and "spreading democracy" (that's my favorite)...

Ok I'll stop here or I'm sure I'll trail off and go off-topic.

585595003[/snapback]

:sigh: yet another ridiculous conspiracy theory. when will people learn?

its funny how easily you dismiss all the eye-witness accounts, recovery of the 'black box' from the plane that crashed into the pentagon, as well as the identification and retrieval of the remains of its passengers.

check out this photo : http://t2news.navy.m7z.net/management/phot...N-6157F-001.jpg

maybe the pentagon wasn't as heavily covered in the media because a.) what happened there pales in comparison to the WTC and b.) because its a matter of national security to a certain degree. they don't just give anyone blueprints to the pentagon.

conspiracy theories have been popping up every few weeks for as long as i can remember. this is nothing more, and a weak one at that. :no:

I think you're preoccupied if you think the validity of 9/11's reality is significant; Bin Laden claimed responsibility. Whether or not a plane crashed into the Pentagon is secondary to the fact that Bin Laden claimed responsibility, and by doing so he declared war on the United States. When you declare war on a country, you better realize how ferocious the counter-attack can be.

The act is not as important as the order.

/I've always voted Dem or Green. I believe Bush is leading the U.S. in the wrong direction in virtually every aspect.

//If you can't respect the counter-point, you don't respect your point. H.W. Bush and Clinton should be applauded for their civility and teamwork...that's true class.

Edited by digistil

mmmmmm problem with showing the tapes now is that they could esealy be fake

the gov. covers up a TON of stuff and i'm fine with that, whatever. but when people sit there and deny that the gov. would ever do something like that to them it really ****es me off. then they come up with random theories that explain how it could happen, but it doesn't even apply to the actualy event.

anyways, yah. there is also a second video on the pentigon thing that talks about an unidentified plane and a US navy ship shooting it down off the coast of florida or something like that.

basically, if you put the two together, it says that the navy shot down flight 77 and then hit the pentagon with a missle to cover it up and blame everything on the terrorist. which, i'm willing to believe since there is more evidence pointing to that than what the gov. has said.

and if you havn't figured it out, i dont' really trust the gov. since it's WAY too easy for them to just make **** up and blacklist everybody from looking into the facts. basicaly making it impossible to disprove what they say.

..if you really believe the things you just typed (to those believing this theory), you sir are a verifiable moron. If the US government shot down an airliner to protect our country, do you really think that it would turn right around and bomb the same location? Ok, not only did you kill hundreds of innocent people, you just wasted tax payer money on a missile.

Think about it next time. The reason the metal from the plane isn't evident is due to the fact that the plane was due west (California I believe, no stops) and would be carrying a full tank of fuel. Its not 87 octane gas we're talking about either. Highly volatile mixture that would melt/disintegrate almost anything. Now think about the size of the target that the plane hit, and the fact that it had things in it that would explode too (gas lines?). Impact alone would compress the metal, then add an unimaginely hot explosion.

But you know, we blew our own building and people up for sport. And Michael Moore supposedly does documentaries too. You should watch/read his stuff, its probably considered gospel to some by now.

Is it just me or has Bin Laden never Claimed responsibility on the "Pentagon Attack", he said in one of his videos that he enjoyed the Twin Towers going down but never mentioned the Pentigon :\