Walkers Crisps

ive never got nethin either!! its a big scam! the ones with notes in go straight to the managing director!!!

walkers crisps r called somethin different abroad i think i begins with L ive seen it b4 but the logo is still the same i think....?

ppl get the tokens tho cos ive served em for the free pack! haha makes their day!!!:D

sun2.gif

AL

No I don't know any one that has found money. Do you know you can send your name and address to Walkers and they will open a pack on your behalf, it's part of the the "No Purchase is Necessary" thingy.

Actually thinking about it, didn't the lad on the ad get a ?20 note ?

Dave

Originally posted by Shalayer

ive never got nethin either!! its a big scam! the ones with notes in go straight to the managing director!!!

walkers crisps r called somethin different abroad i think i begins with L ive seen it b4 but the logo is still the same i think....?

They are called Lays in other countries. They used to have a different name in Portugal but they are called Lays there too now.

And as for it being a scam, you are probably right. My girlfriends mum knows someone who knows someone (LOL!) who works in a factory and they go through them all apparently looking for them. Or something like that, I can't quite remember the details.

Wasn't Gary Lineker the bloke that used to be on their commercials... Long time ago since i have saw british TV!

Edit! oh yea found this...

http://walkers.corpex.com/cr15p5/lineker.asp

Liked Walker crisps when I was in Northern Ireland :)

And yes, Lays is here in the US, but I don't remember comparing the taste of Lays to Walkers... :(

Originally posted by callanish

I'm a brit in the US and believe me Lays are nothing like Walker crisps.

I know, it is the same with Lays in Portugal. Hardly any flavours as well.

Good that I live in England now then. :)