[Poll]Frog

Right or wrong?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Right or wrong?

• Right?
    • Wrong?
    • Was that a wanger!

O.K. that Screeeching Frog has been censored on U.K. T.V.

You know the briiing briiing briing one.

I was watching M.T.V. an advert came on and his wanger (willy) had a black box over it! :gasps:

Is this Political Correctness gone sour yet again?

I wondered what that little black box was there for, didn't know it was hiding that lol, then again I do have to turn over fast every time it comes on to avoid wanting to kill myself.

When i first saw this advert i wondered why they havent blurred his penis straight away but i thought if they havent now someone will complain and they will blur it but it never bothered me.

-DannyGlass

O.K. that Screeeching Frog has been censored on U.K. T.V.

You know the briiing briiing briing one.

I was watching M.T.V. an advert came on and his wanger (willy) had a black box over it! :gasps:

Is this Political Correctness gone sour yet again?

585614794[/snapback]

When they first came on TV I said "hahaha, he's got a knob!" Not long after there was something in the paper about it and then they cut it out.

Censorship at that level IS silly. Its a fecking cartoon character for feck's sake.

BTW, your sig needs a a bit of censorship.....urrrghh! Michael Howard! :laugh:

i friggin hate that frog, and that crappy noise he makes, i think it should be burnt and to be never played on tv again! i don't know how could find it either funny or cool. it's so annoyingly ****.

Chavs love this bloody thing. I personally think the people who made it need to be killed.

Chavs love this bloody thing. I personally think the people who made it need to be killed.

585623721[/snapback]

i agree, its fecking annoying...

its annoying now, was funny at first thow, and haha i laughed my head off when i saw his wanger for the first time :laugh:

585631305[/snapback]

his wanger woz the only funny thing tho

:p :yes: ;) :woot: :devil: :D :) :rofl:

Ever since seeing that advertisement, I've hated that frog. I heard it has been banned in Queensland, it was shown here very often but lately I haven't actually seen it as much which is a good thing. I don't think many have noticed the penis, I did after a few watches and thought why the hell they would add a feature like that. The noise was funny at first when I saw that race car on the internet and it's just totally annoying now.

Ever since seeing that advertisement, I've hated that frog. I heard it has been banned in Queensland, it was shown here very often but lately I haven't actually seen it as much which is a good thing. I don't think many have noticed the penis, I did after a few watches and thought why the hell they would add a feature like that. The noise was funny at first when I saw that race car on the internet and it's just totally annoying now.

585633732[/snapback]

it's on foxtel which is a shame. stupid channel v and mtv showing it every second!!!! BAH!!! :pinch: it should be burnt!