MSN Messenger 7.0.0732

no it's not.  if you read the post, he put 632.  632 has been out for awhile.  he put 732 in the topic..  he obviously made a typo.

585649989[/snapback]

No.

732 is REALLY a new Build. Only avalaible to selected beta testers. (And it has been leaked already)

proof anybody? anybody got any proof of this? cause i dont see any.

http://msnmessenger7.net/ is a mirror site for these, and i don't see it on there.

i read www.mess.be every other day, and they have not reported it either!

so back up your stories with some evidence! and don't BS your way threw this

well im a man who doesn't believe it until i see it. i could be wrong, but the chances of an upgrade that is exactly 100 better, i will deny it till the end.

im not sure microsoft would like to be bundled up by a build that is very similar to there last build

MSN 7.0.0632

MSN 7.0.0732

very unlikely... but whatever. i can also tell if it has been reshacked ;) so well wait to see these "upgrades"

Okay. You really have no clue. There's NO way to have proof, unless you had a copy of it in your hands. People edit screens, res hack files all sorts just to 'pretend' to be at the top of the scene.

It doesn't exist in the warez scene yet.

well im a man who doesn't believe it until i see it.  i could be wrong, but the chances of an upgrade that is exactly 100 better, i will deny it till the end.

im not sure microsoft would like to be bundled up by a build that is very similar to there last build

MSN 7.0.0632

MSN 7.0.0732

very unlikely...  but whatever.  i can also tell if it has been reshacked ;)  so well wait to see these "upgrades"

585650069[/snapback]

Have you ever actually seen a million $$$? :p

Have you ever actually seen a million $$$:p:p

585650081[/snapback]

thats totally different. it has very little to do with this in fact.

a million dollars is FICTIONAL, and i know that.. because its real world (RWI forum)

and a BETA build, that i hop.Atlantisb> is backing me up on, is total BS. if they release to beta testers, they would of sent out emails to everyone, and alot more then a few people would have it. search google and see what you find about MSN 7.0.0732.

and to add to this. i have SPOKEN to a admin at mess.be, and he said it is possible, but he would have known. i think a trusted news soure such as mess.be, is a little bit more into MSN then someone who says i have MSN 7.0.0732.

thats totally different.  it has very little to do with this in fact.

a million dollars is FICTIONAL, and i know that.. because its real world  (RWI forum)

and a BETA build, that i hope .Atlantis is backing me up on, is total BS.  if they release to beta testers, they would of sent out emails to everyone, and alot more then a few people would have it.  search google and see what you find about MSN 7.0.0732.

and to add to this.  i have SPOKEN to a admin at mess.be, and he said it is possible, but he would have known.  i think a trusted news soure such as mess.be, is a little bit more into MSN then someone who says i have MSN 7.0.0732.

585650135[/snapback]

Yes. 732 was just an attempt to conjour up some traffic for a certain <un-named> website. A supposed 'exclusive' enthrawled flame wars. The thing is, people are all too gullable. Once they hear a faint chinese whisper, it spreads like wildfire.

If 732 was leaked, I'd have it already.

proof anybody?  anybody got any proof of this?  cause i dont see any.

http://msnmessenger7.net/ is a mirror site for these, and i don't see it on there.

i read www.mess.be every other day, and they have not reported it either!

so back up your stories with some evidence!  and don't BS your way threw this

585650010[/snapback]

Actually, last time it took several days for mess.be and msnmessenger7.net to report build 0632.

Second, msnmessenger7.net isn't a mirror site, its just a site which has links to mirrors.

Yep, Glad someone is on my side and knows the facts about this Build.

I presume you are a Fellow Beta Tester who has this build or read the Newsgroup(s)?

585648023[/snapback]

yes, I am.

OK, Listen up. I'm gonna set this straight once and for all, so pay attention.

Build 732 exists, but has not (and probably won't anytime soon) leaked.

The title is not a typo.

It's only been given to a select group of trustworty (aka the people who don't break NDA and leak ****) beta testers to test a fix for the handwriting tab bug. You want a source? check the official technical beta newsgroups.

Why are we even talking about this, there are like 3 people who have it.

585648322[/snapback]

It has bin leaked

585649350[/snapback]

No.

732 is REALLY a new Build. Only avalaible to selected beta testers. (And it has been leaked already)

585650003[/snapback]

these guys have very little posts. are you gonna believe them? it's not real guys. just let it be until theres a screen shot, or a changelog.

ffs. I'm not gonna argue with you about this because I know its real. You can think what you like:):)

585650207[/snapback]

Of course it is. It's just not leaked.

these guys have very little posts.  are you gonna believe them?  it's not real guys.  just let it be until theres a screen shot, or a changelog.

585650220[/snapback]

What has their post count got to do with how much they know? :rofl:

When this build leaks i'm just gonna site hear and laugh at how stupid you are :p

What has their post count got to do with how much they know:rofl:l:

When this build leaks i'm just gonna site hear and laugh at how stupid you ar:p:p

585650259[/snapback]

im just saying, they dont come here alot, and say "it's leaked" and leave, without giving proof, or a little story like you have. this thread is slowly turning into a war, and i think we need to chill out on this.

btw, im already laughing at yo:):) i'll be in contact with you by the end of the week, and ill hopefully get a reply apolog:):)

[quote name='Pav?' date='Mar 22 2005, 00:20:sleep:p:

585650296[/snapback]

Thanks for that, mate. Was the most informative, concise and fulfilling post I've seen today.

come on guys, if it was real it would of been leaked by now, you know how it works if microsoft let 100 ppl test it 1 of thos 100 is going to leak it and it spreads from their. It cant be real, tho if someone can show me a screenshot or a changelog i will admit i was wrong

He didn't make it, it's a standard plus! Banner :p

585649506[/snapback]

i meant the information about the new version not the sig itself

Thanks for that, mate. Was the most informative, concise and fulfilling post I've seen today.

585650304[/snapback]

I was editing my post - this thread is getting nowhere

these guys have very little posts.  are you gonna believe them?  it's not real guys.  just let it be until theres a screen shot, or a changelog.

585650220[/snapback]

Member No.: 821

I joined well before you, so I should be more trustworthy than you by your logic, right? Please stop being ignorant and assuming that you know everything about every build that has ever been compiled.