Untitled.com

Does nobody realise IPs are useless?

I log out the net, I re-connect, a different IP - gosh, I really think you guys waste your time sending out crap to people's computers. Why don't you actually make use of your skills and make a game or something instead of thinking you're well funny, well cool by annoying people.

Gosh - you're so like a tramp - annoying!

Does nobody realise IPs are useless?

I log out the net, I re-connect, a different IP - gosh, I really think you guys waste your time sending out crap to people's computers. Why don't you actually make use of your skills and make a game or something instead of thinking you're well funny, well cool by annoying people.

Gosh - you're so like a tramp - annoying!

I really hate to disturb the force of ignorance, but IPs are far from useless. The Internet is based around IP. If IP did not exist, there would be no realistic way to route information between computers -- networks -- etc. Everything fundamental about the networking of the Internet (BGP routing, gateways, etc.) are all based upon IP. Packets are sent from one IP to another. IP *is* identification on the Internet, sir.

Furthermore, just because your IP is dynamic doesn't mean *other* people's are. If most IPs were dynamic like yours, DNS resolution would be a total disaster. And further than that, understand that IPs are delegated to specific organizations in specific ranges. The system organization involved here is totally massive.

Please, do a little research before you say something like that.

--impl

Perhaps so, but I know many more that are Dynamic.

I was just giving an example where someone is very "ooo, i'm gonna get ya with your ip". I know IPs are behind the internet, I am a little sad that you got stuck on that fact and didnt follow my trail of thought onto why it's a useless tool to use - for instance, this forum software has IP banning. If my IP gets banned, i get a new one within minutes and I am back on, but then someone else somwhere will end up with my old one and if they decide to visit the site then they are banned for what seems no reason.

That is what i was meaning.

Perhaps so, but I know many more that are Dynamic.

I was just giving an example where someone is very "ooo, i'm gonna get ya with your ip". I know IPs are behind the internet, I am a little sad that you got stuck on that fact and didnt follow my trail of thought onto why it's a useless tool to use - for instance, this forum software has IP banning. If my IP gets banned, i get a new one within minutes and I am back on, but then someone else somwhere will end up with my old one and if they decide to visit the site then they are banned for what seems no reason.

That is what i was meaning.

3yo7k7c.png

http://www.untitled.com/tmp/dubbelmoral.hqx that the Web site contains hqx anonymous crypted the file found and credited already by a member of neowin. when it is without compressing, the file of hqx contains a file of the resource of rsrc for the users of Macintosh. The extension of rsrc contains an image that resembles a small photo of a Swedish game famous Dubbelmoral call and it looks like to mean a part of the map of the game itself. The name of the location is viable to mean something special of the site, well that's all i got for now, my friends and still trying to check it out

happy???

hmmm very true changing ips is ver simple, or you chould use a proxy which is cleaned every 24 hours. but while you're still chatting here, thinking yourr just having fun somone have the ip your on so all they have to do is send the trojan and ur boned even if you change ur ip after it gets to ur compy.

You could also have ur subnet banned ;]