CD Drives not accessable!!!

Hello Guys!!! i'm a new be here....

please help me....

i've just uninstalled Easy CD Creator 5 from my computer running Windows XP, then after restarting i found out that i can't access both of my cdrom drives(my reader and my writer) please help me... what shall i do?

There was some patch for EZ CD for XP, you might look on the official site.

Also, is it that they are not accessable at ALL, or just after burning a CD? I have the problem sometimes where i have to restart after i burn a CD, otherwise my drives are not accessable (and i know i am not the first with the problem.)

What happened was when you uninstalled Easy CD Creator it either erased or forgot t reenable something. But anyway, the solution to fix this is a pain, but simple. You'll have to do a system restore. Windows automatically makes one right before you uninstalled ez cd. Go to Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | System Restore. The wizard is pretty much self explanitory.

If you for some reason disabled system restore back before you uninstalled ez cd, then you'll have to reinstall ez cd creator.

Now, finally, don't un-install it ever again... you'll just have to leave it sit on your computer. I know this from experience and I've tried everything I've thought of, but this seems to be the only solution.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply....

i've just modify some drivers and restart my system.... then after restarting i can see my cd's now... what a relief.... the only problem now is that autorun is not function but i've checked my settings it was turned on.... another problem is that when i inserted a new cd, it seems it that windows explorer at first won't recognized it but the files from the cds are accessable but the cd's label and other descriptions regarding the cds.....

what causes it? help me please! please! please!