The Final Four is set

Who you want to see battle for the championship?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see battle for the championship?

• UNC vs Louisville
    • UNC vs Illinois
    • Louisville vs Michigan St.
    • Illinois vs Michigan St.

what did dan marino do in every single super bowl he played? ;)

can't argue with that.

"OK but if he wins, then he becomes a great coach?"

yes, championships are what seperates the good coaches from teh great ones.

Virginia Tech will win the Championship :D

Seriously though...I think North Carolina will pretty much thump anyone they play. Illinois is really good, but I don't think they can hang with NC if those two should end up playing in the finals...UNC has a second string 5 that could probably make the tourny on their own. :angry:

championships matter. winning is wonderful, but championships define greatness. that is why roy williams gets no respect/will continue to get none if unc chokes. especially since he has the most talented squad since players started leaving college early for the nba.

Virginia Tech will win the Championship  :D

Seriously though...I think North Carolina will pretty much thump anyone they play.

585695112[/snapback]

Yeah! they really showed that Santa Clara School of the Blind who's boss, didn't they?

Yeah!? they really showed that Santa Clara School of the Blind who's boss, didn't they?

585697081[/snapback]

:rofl:: I still think at this point they are the best team (at least in terms of pure talent).

Edited by DreAming in DigITal

Yeah!  they really showed that Santa Clara School of the Blind who's boss, didn't they?

585697081[/snapback]

Don't take it back that far now. That is basically preseason, when teams are getting used to their teammates and stuff.

By the way, I hate UNC, but I'm just stating the obvious :p

The fighting illini never get the respect they deserve as a team that has worked hard to come this far. It is always talking about another team and how they are better than the Illini: this is even when the Illini have only lost once. But still everyone seems to think the Illini are not as good as some other ncaa teams.What do you think?

The fighting illini never get the respect they deserve as a team that has worked hard to come this far.  It is always talking about another team and how they are better than the Illini: this is even when the Illini have only lost once.  But still everyone seems to think the Illini are not as good as some other ncaa teams.What do you think?

585706431[/snapback]

#1 North Carolina 75

#1 Illinois 70

Guess that about says it all