Google plans to double Gmail capacity

It's going beyond 2075MB!

585749758[/snapback]

I'm going to take a guess and say it's going to go beyond 2076 as well.

But who knows. It's just a guess. :rolleyes:

I'm going to take a guess and say it's going to go beyond 2076 as well.

But who knows.  It's just a guess. :rolleyes:

585749778[/snapback]

Thing is, it has been dicussed whether or not it's going to stop at 2075, because that's how the orginial counter was programmed. Now it goes up to 2100

Other than that: Good guess!

i just noticed that the gmail page is different in FF than in IE.

in FF it doesn't show the google account thing, but it has the counter, in IE it shows the google account thing but does not show the counter (over 2075 MB and counting)

same with anyone elee?

anyway, i'm happy it's continued to increase. now increase the attachment limit!

post-44051-1113115682.jpg

post-44051-1113115695.jpg

My guess it's going to be virtually unlimited. G-mail can always deactive users who use too much space or use their space for "illegal" activities. I would never use Gbs of space for e-mail, but G-mail is my favorite web mail site and the POP mail option rocks as well. Too bad G-mail didn't offer free Giganews. :)

The just need to make it so you can access your virtual drive from anywhere or direct people to a file.

585749961[/snapback]

they really need to create good software for storing files in gmail, like backups...

var CP = [

[ 1112439600000, 2050 ],

[ 1114308000000, 2125 ]

];

updated again and I don't know if it's just me but instead of the gmail counter going up number by number it seems to be skipping 40/50 at a time.

I've already got 2GB with Yahoo!Mail as it is. But what's the point? I use a tiny fraction of all this space. I was fine when I only had 100MB :x

585706886[/snapback]

same here :whistle: