[Poll] iRiver/Apple/Creative

The Best MP3 Player  

161 members have voted

1. 1. The Best MP3 Player

• iRiver
    • Apple
    • Creative

This is a thread to see which is the best company in developing MP3 players in today?s market. Base your decision on variety, quality, price and technology.

This is not about looks, just about the player itself, not the shell, the inside, the performance.Please can no one post about it, just vote.b>

Thanks

Edited by bingham.

Please can no one post about it, just vote...

Sorry I have to post as you've not given the full spectrum of manufactures in order to effectively vote. There are several other manufacturers of players, such as Apple and Sony. Personally I'd chose an iPod above all others based on Apple's product quality.

Im only using these 3, as they are the most talked about on neowin, and they seem to crop up the most when people flame eachother about MP3's. Sorry, but im only using these 3

what about rio?

585711457[/snapback]

i have only picked the 3 biggest brands which appear on neowin the most

definitely not apple, other than interface their products suck

585711473[/snapback]

hey, thanks for your input but i dont really want anyone to discuss about it, it will turn into one big flame fest

No more posting, thanks

Edited by bingham.

This is a thread to see which is the best company in developing MP3 players in today?s market.  Base your decision on variety, quality, price and technology.

This is not about looks, just about the player itself, not the shell, the inside, the performance.Please can no one post about it, just vote.b>

Thanks

585708247[/snapback]

Good job contradicting yourself. You say base it on quality and technology, and thats shell and the inside and performance. I'm lost.

hey, thanks for your input but i dont really want anyone to discuss about it, it will turn into one big flame fest

No more posting, thanks

585711487[/snapback]

Dude, if nobody posts, your thread will die an unnatural death because not many people will see it.