logo required for cash (paypal)

Question

Hey all logo designers! :)

this logo is for a website that will be auction/shop/exchange

and has similar theme to kazaa and ebay

so maybe even try to get a colourful style like they have used.

I am not going to say the name of the site yet but i am willing to paypal you money to the winning designer.....

do you need more info to do good design or is that enough?

i dont wany ebay/kazaa copies i just want something upbeat and friendly so they are good examples?

can u reply with desired price and sample logo?

maybe have the logo as my name for now

so use :

MAXIM as the company name

any takers....come on im wating to pay :woot:

cheers!

max.

P.S I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER SITE THAT NEED LOGO SO IF THIS IS GOOD RESPONSE THEN YOU GUYS CAN HAVE A CRACK AT THAT ONE TO

caps? bad day

there is no bitching. i think Marba_Tee has the best one posted so far for what you said you wanted honestly. i don't post things to make $10 on a forum. i post things to give others ideas. that's all. to take him out of the running because he took my comment wrong is dumb.

there is no bitching. i think Marba_Tee has the best one posted so far for what you said you wanted honestly. i don't post things to make $10 on a forum. i post things to give others ideas. that's all. to take him out of the running because he took my comment wrong is dumb.

585716618[/snapback]

Stevo, sorry.. I'm just having a weird day... Let this be forgotten quickly.

Nice turtle wallpaper by the way.

yep all are good got... people im'ing me now too so having trouble keeping up

sorry steveo not feeling yours to be honest;

no offense just i could that myself

yep all are good got people im'ing me now to so having trouble keeping up

sorry steveo not feeling yours to be honest

no offense just i could that myself

585716655[/snapback]

none taken. it's my birthday anyways. i'm drunk and surprised i even made a circle right now.

but you should really think about the name of the site. what domain do you even plan on getting. most maxim related domains are gone.

lol, read the first post, the company name is not maxim its just my name to get people going...

i already have the domain

the initials are K B

happy bday and thanks for your input

I think you should give us the name of the company, but not actually the exact name, something like King Banks..

The initials but something similar... if you understand.. Unless you want a picture logo with the idea of what the company represents.

to be honest danny it wasnt

but thanks i know this was vague and quite difficult....thanks everyone for there input

i think we have nearly got it done with the help of a couple of peeps from this thread

:)

cheers :woot:

max

hey all

i cant to tell you how please i have been with this response, that to everyone that voted for me...hang on im not accepting a reward here :)

no but seriously thanks guys i have now found what i was looking for and so will now not really consider any more designs.

however will be posting another opotrunity here again soon!

next week or week after so watch this space

thanks again!

cheers

max.

hey all

i cant to tell you how please i have been with this response, that to everyone that voted for me...hang on im not accepting a reward here :)

no but seriously thanks guys i have now found what i was looking for and so will now not really consider any more designs.

however will be posting another opotrunity here again soon!

next week or week after so watch this space

thanks again!

cheers

max.

585720744[/snapback]

Thats mean I didn't win, oo well this was my first try at this suff.

Great. So first you don't tell us when it ends, then you picks "someone", and don't even reveal the company names.

Yea, crazy :wacko:

For christ sake, if your that bothered i will post details when it is actually finished and on the web.

2 people that are working on it are SAMiAM and Daz, i did tell you when it ended it is obvious; it ends when i have found the right person todo the work and i did. I based my decision on what people produced on this thread also I was contacted directly with work from people who read this thread.

thanks

max.