full tabbed browsing in firefox

It means that firefox will never open another window. Whatever you click will become a tab, or take the place of the current tab.

Now I just need to find a way to switch between tabs with the scroll wheel

585716701[/snapback]

Not sure if it's just because I have mouse gestures installed, but when I right click on a webpage and then use the scroll wheel it switches betwen the tabs

I did this so long ago that I forgot it was optional. ACtually it is still buggy for some sites. It would open all links in new tabs instead of in the same window.

Now I just need to find a way to switch between tabs with the scroll wheel

585716701[/snapback]

You can just install the extension called All-In-One Gestures

• 2 weeks later...

I been trying to use this without having to us Single Window b/c I already have enough gd extensions, but I need to figure out a way to get this to work for *all* windows, period. I will deal with the windows that *absolutely* have to have a new window by loading them in IE - not that I will ever encounter more than one of those a month....

I use Bookmarks Synchronizer (formerly bookmarks FTP) to sync automatically at start and end, but if a new window opens it attempt to do it again, and if I close that window more than likely it will cause both Fx windows to crash. Furthermore, I also have session saver to save my sessions in case something goes south, and multiple windows drives that thing batty to.

Is there a *guaranteed way to get a single window multiple tab interface that *never* uses another instance of Fx?

I wish there was an easy hack to prevent Fx from ever loading again in multiple instances....would solve a lot of my problems pretty quickly....