Enterprise: Terra Nova

Not bad, a little too Thunderdomish for me.

Did anyone else think of that South Park episode?

"In the long long ago? In the before time?"

Just watched it (and taking a break in The West Wing).

A few thoughts....

I'd like to see more action. I'll be the first to admit it - TNG, Voyager and on many an occassion DS9 spoiled us with episodes that were packed with a lot of fast paced action. While I know that given the setting of Enterprise, we're not going to get into major battles and such, it would still be nice for the writers to mix things up.

As for this story line, it seemed a little too similar to an original series episode. So far the writing has been predictable.

With that said, I still like the new series very much. It's a pleasant change to see the characters truly work for everything instead of having the computer or some device save the day. The characters are all fairly enjoyable with a few exceptions.

On the plus side, this episode was almost Hoshi-less! ;)

Back to The West Wing.....

ahhhh. why do you people always want action. you want shows that require no thought so you can just waste away watching them. its people like you hollywood makes its movies for. AND THEY ALL SUCK! have you ever seen any independent films? Most of them require thought, so i doubt it. i loved TNG because it had many episodes that didnt have constant pointless action in them. no other show on (network) tv could get away with it(without losing ratings). how about some intelligent shows? im sorry but i couldnt stand voyager because it was dumb. perhaps i was just expecting a roddenberry-level of writing and it came up short.

*anger vented*

:right:

Expecting a story that moves along and contains some action and adventure is not expecting too much. I don't want pointless action scenes. I want stories that involve a conflict - and not just ones between crew members. While that is ok from time to time, I'd like to see episodes that grip you and suprprise you. Ones that create a continuing storyline. That is where I'd like to see future episodes go. We may just get that in the next episode.

So, do not - not for one second - put me in a group of "people like you hollywood makes its movies for." You can take your bourgeois comments and attitude elsewhere.

*feeling vented as well....

yeah I will be...

anyone who saw it... did you notice how they talked like those one people on an episode of Voyager where they kidnapped chakotay (sp?) and brainwashed/drugged him into fighting their war?

"In fact they had you so confused and drugged up they probably could have convinced you, you were a singing tea pot" (quote from memory.... not sure if it's an exact quote)

I missed the ep :<. It started out the intro with fine video, but the audio was just static. Then after it went to the commerical, when it came back, the audio and video was fine, but the episode was last weeks :< And, I just reformted cuz my puter was crashin all the time, so I lost Zombie's ftp info...bad luck, eh?..

Michael - mtomd@home.com

Openning Teaser is on ftp now... Full episode will be done encoding in about an hour and a half from time of this post.

Why so fast this time? Cause I actually have free time tonight :)

I never get to see the episodes because I have Jazz Band at 7 when it's on, and my VCR is a POS. But the two that I have seen are TIGHT!

Can anyone direct me to a download??? EmuZombie, ole' buddy ole' pal?