Newcastle Fist Fight (UK)

Anyone see or hear about this...2 players Lee Bowyer and Keiron Dyer Fought on the Pitch and both get sent off leaving the team to 8 people... :pinch:

_40988447_dyer_bowyer203.jpg

Pretty weird if you ask me as I just saw the press conference after the match. And they were really calm and weren't punching each other out. Bad day for Newcastle though losing 3-0

Anyone see or hear about this...2 players Lee Bowyer and Keiron Dyer Fought on the Pitch and both get sent off leaving the team to 8 people... :pinch:
surely 11 minus 2 equals nine :blink: :) :D

surely 11 minus 2 equals nine :blink:  :)  :D

585715980[/snapback]

LONDON, England -- Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer were sent off for fighting each other as Newcastle crashed to a 3-0 home defeat against Aston Villa and finished the English Premier League clash with eight men.

The pair, both England internationals, came to blows on 82 minutes shortly after Gareth Barry had put Villa 3-0 up with his second penalty of the game.

Newcastle's Stephen Taylor was sent off for deliberate handball on 73 minutes, giving Barry his first opportunity from the spot.

This is what he is on about!!

The pair, both England internationals, came to blows on 82 minutes shortly after Gareth Barry had put Villa 3-0 up with his second penalty of the game.

Newcastle's Stephen Taylor was sent off for deliberate handball on 73 minutes, giving Barry his first opportunity from the spot.

This is what he is on about!!

585716028[/snapback]

oops! :blush: sorry for being so quick to correct you, i'm the MUG ;)

just by looking at the vid you can tell its Bowyer who starts it, he's a small guy with a big temper and needs to sort it out.

http://hem.bredband.net/jenslindmark/bowyer_vs_dyer.mpg

585716144[/snapback]

Cheers For the Video of it...I Was Looking Round for it...See it Again..See Who Started it...Boywer Looks the Culprit

I always see these boys up at Davey Lloyds in newcastle, i'll have to ask Keiron (he's not as scary) what happened! I'll post if i find out.

I always see these boys up at Davey Lloyds in newcastle, i'll have to ask Keiron (he's not as scary) what happened! I'll post if i find out.

585718808[/snapback]

Ain't you in Northern Island, not Newcastle? :unsure:

Kind of undoes almost all the work that Souness has done for the club. First season in charge and almost breaking the consecutive wins record, that's pretty darn good.

For these two to fight like this at this stage of the season. :no: Dyer's going to be missed against Man United, which is a shame considering his form for England lately. Hopefully Milner can give a little cover.

Just goes to show, a leopard doesn't change his spots. Might as well pair Bowyer up with Batty or Vinnie Jones.

Edited by Arkle

horrendous behavour between both players...

on a side note, did anyone watch Stephen Taylor's oscar winning act :p

585718801[/snapback]

lol that was funny with stephen taylor :p although his performance was over exaggerated as he acted as though he got shot :)