Neowin - FAME AT LAST!

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/downloa...3355770,00.html

aaahhh - I feel like a little boy wiv a lollypop :D

After the last time when we were down LIVE ON TV! :disappoin they went ahead and still recommended us for the Powertoys (XP)

I live in Holland and dont get "The Screensavers" here, can anyone who watches tonight get a screenie of us on TV (if that happens) WOW!

a screenie might b nice.. but if anybody has a video capture card on their compy.. would b ever soo kind to capture neowin.net on the screen savers and encode it to mpeg or avi or whuteva.... now THAT would b sweet ass! :D

actually she didnt show the site, she just mentioned you can come here to download XP powertoys even tho she said neowin.com instead of .net

Originally posted by baphomet_ie

hey they should have mentioned we got the 1337 audio player shell toy too!

:)

Hey! Where can I get that L337 audio player, baphomet? And also, those Powertoys only work in XP, right? :)

webgraph there's a link to it on the front page at the top i think, if not illget it for u when i get home and send it to u on messenger r sumthin

:D

tbh i dont actually use it cos i like to have the thumbnail image of an album cover in audio player, but if u want a small, neat app for ur audio files, it is cool!