[Survey] Light/Dark

Do you feel safer in a Dark or a Light Environment?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel safer in a Dark or a Light Environment?

• Light Environment
    • Dark Environment

Hi all, this poll is for my Pyschology class, it would really help me out to get at least 75 people to select a choice. No explanation to your choice is needed, but feel free to comment why you choose your option. thx for your time!

oh..wow..how'd i manage that... :|

subtract one from "dark environment" and add one to "light environment"

managed to click on the wrong one :rolleyes: -________-

well..guess i'll throw in my reason...you can see them coming ;)

I think it would be common sense that a lot more people would prefer light. Aren't some people afraid of the dark or something? I don't know anyone afraid of the light. Light is life. Dark is the unknown.

If I automatic rifle or a gun I would of choose dark as you could hide and then shoot someone if they want to go you. I voted Light because I do not posses any weapons. At least I can see them coming in the light. "Who says fists cant be weapons"

Light environment or dark environment

well...i'm in a light environment right now....guess it's light

neck 'n neck

Dark...because Light = Happy...I hate happy...happiness makes me want to vomit...there is nothing worse than a a giddy person being all happy... or even worse...a giddy couple rubbing happiness in your face.... that, and it hides my sheer ugliness...

i think anyone who lives in a major city will say they feel safer in light but i also like night time too. i have no problem with taking a drive at 3-4am.

Dark...because Light = Happy...I hate happy...happiness makes me want to vomit...there is nothing worse than a a giddy person being all happy... or even worse...a  giddy couple rubbing happiness in your face.... that, and it hides my sheer ugliness...

585757194[/snapback]

Damn right.

I hate the whole 'We should smile and enjoy it, then we will'

Just be yourself and be miserable.

The world is a ****ty place. :shifty: