North Carolina Wins the National Championship

it just finished.? it would have been funny if illinois came back and won after this guys post.

oh its true. unc won 75-70

585728056[/snapback]

9 seconds left...5 point lead= Game Time

Both teams had great squads though...I enjoyed the game

Yep...It was an absolute great game....Illinois played great considering there were 6 people playing against them on the floor.

585728070[/snapback]

6? How's that?

YUP the awesome shiet!! My prediction UNC!!

I knew they were gonna win cause of MAY! MAY was unstoppable. ILLINI had trouble with may and no one can stop them, their the greatest! Roy Williams finally won too, haha!! Yeah UNC won!!

Nice game ILLINOIS hard work to, maybe next year :p

Dude Illinois just overshot the 3. It finally ran out on them. Don't blame the refs. They let at least a dozen moving screens go. Illinois just got beat finally. No answer to May.

Felton, May, Williams, Williams, Noel, and Referee

585728093[/snapback]

ahhh....I guess you didn't see all the moving screens the Ref's didn't call on Illionis...and the commentators even pointed them out constantly.

Felton, May, Williams, Williams, Noel, and Referee

585728093[/snapback]

yea seriously. james augustine DOES NOT foul out...gaywad refs.

yea seriously. james augustine DOES NOT foul out...gaywad refs.

585728109[/snapback]

If he kept his hands to himself he'd be fine...Hand checks= Fouls

Enough with the moving screens.? That 'foul' hasn't been called in the last 10 years.? You guys listen to Billy (Do you know who I am??) Packer way too much.

585728117[/snapback]

They call them all season long...They're against the rules too..It was getting ridiculous too.

Actually I didn't listen to Packer. I coach little kids b-ball and I was b*tching about the screens in the first half lol. I don't give any worth to what Packer says, I know he wants to hump the ACC. I say it came down to Illinois finally not hitting the 3s. 12-40=OVER-reliance. And May owned. Even when Augustine was in. And yeah they were touch fouls but they're still fouls.

Edited by bigbluepride35

They call them all season long...They're against the rules too..It was getting ridiculous too.

585728122[/snapback]

Actually, no...It's a foul that basically doesn't exist anymore unless it is blatant....very similar to the 'carry' dribble that everyone does nowadays. It simply isn't called anymore.