MAnchester United fanz

Let's make this an Arsenal Fan Topic here instead! :devil:

//another Arsenal Fan :rofl:

585735992[/snapback]

I third that motion due to the fact ManU are boring and crap :sleep:

I'm a United Supporter, but we don't really need topics about it :\

585736003[/snapback]

From london ??? whats the matter wih Arsenal, tottenham, crystal palace, charlton, chelsea or one of the smaller clubs :no::

From london ??? whats the matter wih Arsenal, tottenham, crystal palace, charlton, chelsea or one of the smaller clubs  :no:

585736108[/snapback]

They've not really been winning much though have they, until the last few years. A lot of people are glory followers, they don't support teams that don't win.

"We are the pride of all Europe; The ###### of the North; We hate the Scousers, the Cockneys of course (And Leeds!);

"We are United without any doubt; We are the Manchester boys; Na na na na na na na na na na na na na."

:D :D :D :D :D

Oh I love it in the Stretford end :D

Damn Chelsea just won!

Well, at least there is one common interest among Arsenal and Man Utd fans...we have to beat Chelsea when we play our games against them this season. Might not mean much in the league, but just to put an egg on Mourino's head! :p

So, for once, I might cheer on the Red Devils when they play against those richass arogant fools! :devil:

Damn Chelsea just won!

Well, at least there is one common interest among Arsenal and Man Utd fans...we have to beat Chelsea when we play our games against them this season. Might not mean much in the league, but just to put an egg on Mourino's head! :p

So, for once, I might cheer on the Red Devils when they play against those richass arogant fools! :devil:

585736763[/snapback]

Here is someone that is unhappy that Chelsea are buying the title and not Arsenal/ Man Utd (whichever he supports). Just because a team has money isn't a reason to be so against them. All the top teams have had the money when others haven't, and it meant they won things.

"We are the pride of all Europe; The ###### of the North; We hate the Scousers, the Cockneys of course (And Leeds!);

"We are United without any doubt; We are the Manchester boys; Na na na na na na na na na na na na na."

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Oh I love it in the Stretford end  :D

585736218[/snapback]

What was wrong with Burnley fc ?? :rolleyes:

Here is someone that is unhappy that Chelsea are buying the title and not Arsenal/ Man Utd (whichever he supports).  Just because a team has money isn't a reason to be so against them.  All the top teams have had the money when others haven't, and it meant they won things.

585736792[/snapback]

it's not the money, its the way they act thinking they own the world and will beat everyone and when they lose they invent things that didn't happen and kick up a big fuss

it's not the money, its the way they act thinking they own the world and will beat everyone and when they lose they invent things that didn't happen and kick up a big fuss

585736831[/snapback]

And the other teams dont?

And the other teams dont?

585736844[/snapback]

Well, I don't hear Arsene Wenger going around the media, asking for "respect" saying he is a "special" one.

Having money is one thing, being arogant and bullish is something else.

With all the scandal Chelsea is involved with, and you have the balls to still defend them? :whistle:

Oh, and yes, I am an Arsenal Fan, and don't play that money thing on me. Arsenal has a record for being the most responsible and conservative when it comes to money matters. In respects to certain many mid table teams, we have probably spent less then them when it comes to buying players.

And we haven't spoilt the market by meaninglessly hiking the price of players, and we have not tainted the minds of young players who now tend to see more dollar signs in their minds than ever before.

So yes, I don't like Chelsea, I did at one point, but their attitude has changed, and I am not impressed. :pinch: