MSN messenger 7 final

tom, are you affiliated with ms, a mvp, or an official beta tester for a particular product or group of ms products?  i just wondered?  people seem to look to you for answers about upcoming ms products and i wondered what your credentials were.

thanks.

585736495[/snapback]

He is God. 'Nuff said. :yes:

The gifts are free stuff from Blue Mountain you know the emoticons and theme packs that everyone else pays for. Well that's what I got :) ... am I missing out on something bigger and better then ?

Yeah it's due tomorrow, spaces went out of beta today as well :)

585736295[/snapback]

http://spaces.msn.com/

still see the beta text :)

anyway, the new release is supposed to come with a new feature(s) that were not in the beta...

Msn Norway said it would be the 7th

but there have been other reports of it being released late evening on friday (8th)

Yeah it's due tomorrow, spaces went out of beta today as well :)

585736295[/snapback]

Cheers, and ive just submitted loadsa bugs, i mean loads!

still see the beta text:))

anyway, the new release is supposed to come with a new feature(s) that were not in the beta...

but there have been other reports of it being released late evening on friday (8th)

585736535[/snapback]

no beta text here

still see the beta text:))

585736535[/snapback]

afraid i still d:s:s

585736562[/snapback]

where:huh:h:

Ill probably still submit bugs if i can on the final MSN 7 as i found loads in 732 when going through the testing scenarious. But i cant wait either, if it is out, i am sure there will be loads of new surprises, one of my mates asked Mark from MSN if theres gonna be anything new and he said maybe. I think he said that anyway...

Someone in the news group said they find it hard to believe because of lots of bugs etc still in i:s:s

585736612[/snapback]

See my previous posts on this thread, Mark also said to my mate that it will be out soon, but there were loadsa misc bugs

Yeah, like the message box being able to resize smaller than it should. The steps i submitted work perfectly here, but for some reason they couldn't get a repro.

How nice. Although I don't see much reason to upgrade. I mean, the feature I was waiting for, offline messaging, won't be there (well, not in the form one would expect). And the last thing I need is people 'waking me up'. If I'm there, I'll answer. It's just an annoying feature which will be abused. :)

How nice. Although I don't see much reason to upgrade. I mean, the feature I was waiting for, offline messaging, won't be there (well, not in the form one would expect). And the last thing I need is people 'waking me up'. If I'm there, I'll answer. It's just an annoying feature which will be abused. :)

585736715[/snapback]

you know you can disable it ;)

Someone in the news group said they find it hard to believe because of lots of bugs etc still in i:s:s

585736612[/snapback]

I said something along the lines of it!! There are still plenty of bugs in it as me and dave were testing it today and found some. Maybe they have been fixed in the new version of msn tmoro. I hope s:):)