Is chocolate milk the "bad" milk?

I heard something the other day about chocolate milk. A friend of mine told me that they make most chocolate milk from all the regular milk that is too discolored (from blood, puss, mucus, etc) to be sold as regular milk.... Do you think that this is true or false?

LOL U must be very gullible to belive that !!! first of all where does all the blood mucus and puss come from :s !!! Chocolate milk is called chocalate milk for a reason, thats reason being its contains chocolate :D

i didnt think buying "pre-made" choc milk is even that common... if i want choc milk.. i just take regular "non-bad" milk(lol) and add some hershey's sirup...

LOL U must be very gullible to belive that !!! first of all where does all the blood mucus and puss come from :s !!! Chocolate milk is called chocalate milk for a reason, thats reason being its contains chocolate :D

585745927[/snapback]

Well obviously man! Duh. I know that it has f'cking chocolate. But when they hook the cows up to the machines their titties bleed a little sometimes. ... I know it is not all mucus and blood but enough to make it a little discolored, so to cover it up they put chocolate in it so you cannot tell.

I heard something the other day about chocolate milk. A friend of mine told me that they make most chocolate milk from all the regular milk that is too discolored (from blood, puss, mucus, etc) to be sold as regular milk.... Do you think that this is true or false?

585745908[/snapback]

You = dumb.

I really like 8th Continent Chocolate Soy Milk... no blood, mucus, needles, terrorists ;)

Seriously though, I think it tastes better than chocolate cow milk and has less sugars and fats than plain white milk IIRC.

I really like 8th Continent Chocolate Soy Milk... no blood, mucus, needles, terrorists ;)

Seriously though, I think it tastes better than chocolate cow milk and has less sugars and fats than plain white milk IIRC.

585746304[/snapback]

Does it have all the calcium that cow's milk has?

i never actually came accross this thought or ficticious comment, but chocolate milk is normal good milk with chocolate powder mixed into it :yes: