Free one gigabyte web Hosting

Question

hmm, i wonder how many times it will go down in the next month......or if it will even still exist at all in a month :rolleyes:

sorry, but in my personal experience, so many of these things are so flaky and such cheap knock-offs...you tend to get what you pay for. it was like all of the gmail imitations that supposedly offered a gig or more of email space but many of them went down very quickly and provided very limited, slow, and flaky service. i guess i could be wrong about this, but i dunno. i'm not going to bother to get involved. i have my own hosting from other sources :ninja:

I don't believe this will be around long. And help from professionals? They don't even have a TOS. The very least they could have done was rehashed their provider's TOS. I'm sure when their provider sees that multiple hosted sites suddenly hit 100 GB/month datatransfer a month they'll do some digging and stick it to atgig.

View previous topic :: View next topic

TheR00t

Site Admin

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:11 pm Post subject: Locked - PHP and SQL will be installed soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All users will be given the chance to have these options shortly. Beta testing is still on going.

A post in their forum.

I'm hopefully buying web space and a domain soon anyway so I can't give a damn what this offers really.

I'll just upload some images in the meantime.

superman_red.GIF

^ Just checking if image hotlinking is supported.

EDIT: It is :happy: