Who thinks Tottenham, get into Europe this season

Yep Tottenham have a massive chance in qualifying for europe the way they have been playing and of course if man utd and arsenal reach the cup final then theres the 7th place open for the uefa cup :)

Did his visa expire?  Why wouldn't they let him into Europe?  Is he a criminal?

585764200[/snapback]

:blink: Let who in Europe? Tottenham, they have to qualify, Its a football team who play in the English Premier League

They won't it will be Everton who will :p

Can't have Arsenal and Tottenham qualifying together, that would be wrong :whistle:

:blink: Let who in Europe? Tottenham, they have to qualify, Its a football team who play in the English Premier League

They won't it will be Everton who will?:pp

Can't have Arsenal and Tottenham qualifying together, that would be wrong?:whistle:e:

585764265[/snapback]

Everton will qualify but what for champions league or uefa cup?....lol...liverpool win champions league they could give space to them:laugh:h:

If Spurs get a bus to Waterloo station. From there get the Eurostar to Paris. ET VOILA - they're in Europe

Or they could go by Ferry, or Easyjet from Luton.

spurs have the mighty liverpool next so there will be nil points there....

no hope of tottenham qualifying for europe this season, as ever they are heading for mid table mediocrity - or so i hope, i have ?20 on this with my boss!!!

Seriously though, i think that like liverpool, tottenham are too inconsistent to qualify for europe, IF Martin Jol stays then it could be a different matter, but that is a big if!