Onimusha 4

From what i heard, they say this one is not a sequel. More like a spinoff i think. Here is some info that i manage to get:

Shin Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

Publisher: Capcom

Platform: PlayStation 2

Genre: Action

Origin: Japan

Release: TBA

Capcom announced Shin Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams for PlayStation 2, the 4th installment of the popular samurai action adventure series. This time the game will have a new setting, the story takes place in 1598, 16 years after the battles between Samanosuke and Nobunaga in Onimusha 3. The world is in peace until one day, suddenly a red star appears from the sky, and causing natural disasters at various places over the country, and the genma monsters reappear on the land, and the ruler of the land - Toyotomi Hideyoshi also became berserk.

The producer is Inafune, the cherry blossoms is the theme of the game. The protagonist is an original character, instead of modeled after an actor like the previous games. He will have two long blades as weapon, one is red and one is blue.

The game is currently 20% completed, Capcom is aiming to push out the game sometimes in spring 2006.

YES! YES-YES-YES-YES-YES!

I LOVE ONIMUSHA!

Oh, man, this is such great news! I'm freakin' out! Gonna have to import this one, I think. Gotta get it into my greedy little hands ASAP!!!

And in other news Capcom begins work on Omnimusha part 1,237 along with megaman part 12,678,Resident evil part 378,953,and SFII part 13,864. When asked about the sequels and why they make soo much to just one franchise they said "we continue to drag out our titles for as long as eternity or until the cows come home"
Edited by ripgut