XBOX 360 IS HERE!

no, they're using G5, or POWER PC

Xenon (notice the spelling) was the codename for this second generation X BOX

Xenon != Xeon (which is an Intel CPU)

585820337[/snapback]

i think the rumor specs that it will be using a multi-core powerpc chip. Current Apple G5 don't offer dual or multi-cores.

Or they could do plug 'n play cases like cell phone covers.

585823250[/snapback]

it has been said before that they were trying to make the console have quick covers, (skins) that you can change to your liking...

I'm already thinking about buying this new version (did not like the xbox very much). If it is backwards compatible (or has a version that is backwards compatible) I will definately buy it.

I'm already thinking about buying this new version (did not like the xbox very much). If it is backwards compatible (or has a version that is backwards compatible) I will definately buy it.

585824012[/snapback]

Indeed, if it doesn't play Xbox games it'll be a real hit to my chances of buying one at launch, it's one of those hurdles that they really need to overcome for the sake of sales.

Im thinking it would be better not to get one at launch.. think of the versions of the xbox.. you've got from 1.0? to 1.6? unless theres another version after that.. last i heard was 1.6 anyway. But yeah, it just seems more wise getting a later model, you may get a better drive and stuff, like with the xbox's

I already decided when I going to buy both system, First will be xbox 360 1 Year after it's release date and PS3 an year after I buy xbox360. That way I am covered if there are flaws in the original series & might get cheaper too.

Price drops are almost certain within the first year, much like with the original Xbox. Another thing of note to wait for would be bundles, as they are always good for saving cash.