XBOX 360 IS HERE!

anyone notice the size? about 2 cd cases tall, look hella good on my book. now to figure out what the thing on top was for... im guessing that http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000913041045/ this picture is of the back of the unit. therefore having a removable back? hmm

btw, its white AND silver, haha, puts those "is it white, is is silver?" questions to rest. i want more pics!

so does wireless controllers out of the box = wireless comm's out of the box? if so i hope they werk better than that $80 POS logitech.

so does wireless controllers out of the box = wireless comm's out of the box? if so i hope they werk better than that $80 POS logitech.

585814850[/snapback]

i dont see any ofthe major players changing to wireless controllers unless their perfect if the controller sucks the console sucks.

the controllers will definitely be wireless...

i think it's real.

and obviously it has to have memory cards if there's going to be 2 versions, with and without hard drive.

Sort of like a G5.

585814898[/snapback]

It IS a G5!!!!

GRRR!!!

For months now I've been telling people it's a G5 with special software, that's all it is. It doesn't "sort of" look like one, it IS one.

Anyways, about the pics, they're actually the most believeable ones yet, and I think this might be the actual box, if not very close to it.

Where is the mesh / grill from the released pic?

585814901[/snapback]

the back... vent ports... lol who knows until we get more pics

Personally, I'm gonna reserved judgement on the design. Whilst it is plausable that could be it, if you look at the picture (and the alternate link), then the writing is one way, but the power logo isn't the same way up as the text!

Is that a fault on design, or the photoshoppper?

Good point.

hmm, doesn't fit. that CAN"T be xbox 360.... it's UGLY and who would want that?

i think by them saying "after many false sightings" and "our sources are confirming that this is really it"

the sketeches and other such are all BS, just to get that spread around, so people have have their 15 min of internet fame.

our sources? who's your sources.. your f-ing grandma? EVEN if this kid knew someone in microsoft, what is the CHANCE of them saying "ya that's it." and him even working on, or even seeing what xbox 360 looks like!

damn. and they just wanna put their site on it, to get hits. stupid n00bs!