XBOX 360 IS HERE!

that looks completely fake. if thats the real xbox 360, idk how they got it to look like a 2D cartoon.

3249247581392124.JPG

All right, after many a false sighting and tons of sketchy pics (the Xbox 360 was starting to give the Virgin Mary a run for her money), our sources are confirming that this is really it. My, Xbox 360, how concave you are! We also admire your simple, round nexus. Mmmmmm.

Source: Engadget.com

the best part about these threads is comming back to it once the Xbox 360 is released and laughing at all of the stupid people yelling fake like they actually know what they are talking about

the best part about these threads is comming back to it once the Xbox 360 is released and laughing at all of the stupid people yelling fake like they actually know what they are talking about

585815564[/snapback]

haha, tell me about. especially the ones who say things like "it's fake cuz it's using IR for the controllers" or "it's fake because it only has one controller port".

if you're gonna call it a fake, at least give a reason that could be true, just don't go spouting crap.

why would you need 2 memory compartments?

all three versions will probably have a hard drive, and if you need to save something... you would only need one

I don't think its real

they've already said there will be a hard drive version and a non-hard drive version. obviously the one without a hard drive will need memory card slots. plus, what are you gonna do if you wanna go to your friends house? plus, the xbox 1 has a hard drive and it still has memory card slots (on the controller).

haha, tell me about.  especially the ones who say things like "it's fake cuz it's using IR for the controllers" or "it's fake because it only has one controller port".

if you're gonna call it a fake, at least give a reason that could be true, just don't go spouting crap.

585815619[/snapback]

Reason ? How about the power button, you'd be too naive to believe in this design.

yeah and my sources tells me kiss my a-s-s, I don't think this is it. I don't think anyone in microsoft's design team to be that a- hole to this kinda box. :angry: :alien: