Paris Hilton: hot or not?

530 members have voted

1. 1. Paris Hilton: hot or not?

• Hot
    • Not

If she was a normal person who you knew nothing about and you met in a club and you wanted to pull, you'd go for her and anyone who says the wouldnt want it would be lying. So shes hot.

But based on what we know of her thats what puts us off.

But she is hot. nuff sed

I'm not even sure I'd hit it... Maybe I'd let her service me but I don't know if I would return anything. I saw a commercial run for that stupid show of hers and they showed her with out makeup on and she looked like an ugly, misshapen telephone pole.

Actually, I would hit it. With a baseball bat.

Kate Beckinsale :wub: looks way better!

585826918[/snapback]

I mean I think Kate Beckinsale is the single most hottest female alive. Just look @ this face...AND she is so hot in underworld, AND she has a British accent:

katebeckinsale01m.jpg

I mean I think Kate Beckinsale is the single most hottest female alive.  Just look @ this face...AND she is so hot in underworld, AND she has a British accent:

katebeckinsale01m.jpg

585827081[/snapback]

Absolutely beautiful :yes:

Paris is pretty ugly, and boring looking and her friend Richie looks like shes got some mental problem or something. Paris is a dumb ######, but if I was hard up I'd hit it.

wtf is wrong with hair. It looks.... off.

not to keep posting in this thread or anything.

585827085[/snapback]

agree.. looks fake to me :huh: :s

UMM HOT. are you blind SHES FIT AS!!

SORRY she might be a rich bit*h but shes still amazingly attractive just look at some of the videos on the net of her.

I mean I think Kate Beckinsale is the single most hottest female alive.  Just look @ this face...AND she is so hot in underworld, AND she has a British accent:

katebeckinsale01m.jpg

585827081[/snapback]

Not hot... plus she looks incredibly dippy.