Paris Hilton: hot or not?

530 members have voted

1. 1. Paris Hilton: hot or not?

• Hot
    • Not

Not hot... plus she looks incredibly dippy.

585827149[/snapback]

dude, your crazy...besides, some doctors say she has those marks from after having her child, either way, who cares. She is freaking beautiful. I do not understand how any straight man can say she is not attractive, but then again you might not be...eh, nevermind.

normal_hq004.jpg

i would hit that ass like the home run in the ninth inning :D  :D  :D

585827232[/snapback]

See...that would have been a good line had Paris Hilton had an actual ass to hit. She's as flat as a pancake back there.

Gross face, gross body, even more disgusting personality and the intelligence of a 2x4.

Whoever is voting that she is hot...shame on you, really. :no:

I would definetely hit it. Of course ignoring the fact that Paris Hilton is a rich snob who cares about no-one expect herself and her dog. Her sister is hot too.

normal_hq004.jpg

585827211[/snapback]

damn, she's hot in that pic :yes:

I just realised I didn't give my input on Paris - she's hot, but there is hotter out there...

dude, your crazy...besides, some doctors say she has those marks from after having her child, either way, who cares.  She is freaking beautiful.  I do not understand how any straight man can say she is not attractive, but then again you might not be...eh, nevermind.

normal_hq004.jpg

585827211[/snapback]

She is so damn beautiful :drool:

this poll is fun ^^

my choice: Lindsay Lohan (google her... shes aaaah! YUMMY!)

-fm

I hate her typical makeup anyway and think she looks very unhot in that...

tlogank's post show how good she *can* look if she just went for a more natural look

all you people that say she is ugly are the biggest bull****ters. if she was even near you's you would cream your pants, as if you would pass up the chance to **** her

I hate her typical makeup anyway and think she looks very unhot in that...

tlogank's post show how good she *can* look if she just went for a more natural look

585827291[/snapback]

I think she looks fine when she is done up in makeup and stuff, too. Here she is @ a press conference not long ago:

normal_004.jpg

all you people that say she is ugly are the biggest bull****ters. if she was even near you's you would cream your pants, as if you would pass up the chance to **** her

585827301[/snapback]

Don't talk rubbish. You sound a prepubescent teen who would shag an 80-year old librarian if he had half the chance.

Paris hilton has:

A) An ugly face

B) A horribly skinny body

C) The IQ of a mule

Maybe you would... but I personally have been with girls who look way better than Paris Hilton, and I'm not really boasting because it's not that hard!

Don't talk rubbish.  You sound a prepubescent teen who would shag an 80-year old librarian if he had half the chance. 

Paris hilton has:

A) An ugly face

C) The IQ of a mule

Maybe you would... but I personally have been with girls who look way better than Paris Hilton, and I'm not really boasting because it's not that hard!

585827322[/snapback]

I second that and I also have dated far prettier than the Mantis Woman, aka Paris Hilton.

Don't talk rubbish. You sound a prepubescent teen who would shag an 80-year old librarian if he had half the chance.

Paris hilton has:

A) An ugly face

C) The IQ of a mule

a girl can't look good all the time when she has cameras in her face all the time trying to expose uglyness. im sure if your ''girls who look way better than Paris Hilton'' had pictures taken of them all the time they wouldn't look as hot as you say they are

She's hot in a dirty kind of way.  I would bang the stupid out of her.

585827048[/snapback]

^ LOL! ^

Yeah, Paris is hot, but in the SLUTTY way.

The world needs sluts, otherwise, how would we know who the nice girls are? :D

How about a vote for her sister Nicky? I thought she was hotter than Paris, plus Nicky is smarter. Nicky i'm all yours! :p

a girl can't look good all the time when she has cameras in her face all the time trying to expose uglyness. im sure if your ''girls who look way better than Paris Hilton'' had pictures taken of them all the time they wouldn't look as hot as you say they are

585827351[/snapback]

My point is that Paris is ugly all of the time. Any picture you find of her, I will point out the flaws.

My point is that Paris is ugly all of the time. Any picture you find of her, I will point out the flaws.

well that's your oppinion isn't it, ofcourse she has some flaws no one is perfect. oh except for your "girls who look way better than Paris Hilton"

:x  Uhh so not hot (N) There is no way on this earth I would touch her even with a 10 ft pole  :x  :x

585827011[/snapback]

On the contrary, I'd use the 10 ft pole on her. He is so f'ing hot in a dirty way. I'd tear it up all night long and leave in the morning.