Woohooo!

Well i just go to the apple store and try to see my order status... and look what i GOT:D:D (screenshot)... Well Maybe Tiger its gonna be shipped... or something like that..

What do you guys think??

Edited by dagar5

No, I think Apple's Online and phone Order Status services are temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled upgrade to their systems.

I checked mine earlier, it was in the "packaging" stage, so it was post-processing. Give it time.

Mine was Procesing Order... at 3:30 so maybe it change.. lets wait till the page comes back.. :p

Dan

585834694[/snapback]

You'll recive an email confirmation as soon as it's been shipped! I've recived mine this morning... :woot: Tiger it's coming to my house!!! :woot:

i sent my form in to get my free copy, does anyone know what I'm supposed to do or when i'l receive mine?

I mean, there is no way of checking online, so do i just wait and get surprised?

i sent my form in to get my free copy, does anyone know what I'm supposed to do or when i'l receive mine?

I mean, there is no way of checking online, so do i just wait and get surprised?

585836729[/snapback]

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes::yes: :yes: :yes:

It's the new Powermacs. ;)

585836739[/snapback]

What would they possibly have to do with the online Order Status system? They were down for quite a long time yesterday. PowerMacs weren't updated until today.

Mine's still Preparing Shipment... :no:

Lucky Men Pax... i purchased 14th... and not shipping yet i'm really MAD.. if i dont received before or in 29.. why did i made a pre-order FOR NOTHING :'(

I ordered mine the day they announced it was available for pre-order and it still says preparing shipment. SOB's I wanted mine tomorrow :angry:

My shipped today, with two-day shipping. Not bad for a student who shouldn't get a student discount :)

Anyone think it's possible for me to get it tomorrow even though it didn't ship yet? Damn, I was really hoping to get it tomorrow too, I'm off so I could of played with it all day. I want to call Apple and complain so bad , what was the point of pre-ordering it?

Anyone think it's possible for me to get it tomorrow even though it didn't ship yet? Damn, I was really hoping to get it tomorrow too, I'm off so I could of played with it all day. I want to call Apple and complain so bad , what was the point of pre-ordering it?

585840417[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly, earlier this week I was still hopeful of recieving it by even today. But here it is, Thursday, and my order has been stuck on "Preparing Shipment" since Monday. How fricken long does it take to pack one box of software??

I feel kinda peved now. What the hell was the point of pre-ordering if I don't even receive it on Friday??

My shipped today, with two-day shipping.  Not bad for a student who shouldn't get a student discount :)

585840024[/snapback]

Yah, :D so did mine I will have mine by the end of friday teheh, teheh.. :devil:

Mine is shipped since yesterday (wednesday) it thought that i would be getting it today (thursday) but it doesen't seem so.... If it does come today then i will be one happy camper :p :happy: :rolleyes: :D

post-96315-1114693300.png