customized the logon screen!

For those who don't know, the SFCDisable "0xffffff9d" reg-hack doesn't work on WinXP. System files will have to be replaced in safe-mode or MS-DOS (FATxx partitions); there's no other way around it...

teh hack works for me, i don't have to replace logonui.exe in safe mode, i've been testin all my changes out this whole time while in regular windows using windows+L without ever having to go safe mode

It would be nice if someone could upload one or two, so maybe we can see how you changed things, I cant edit certain areas of my screen, especially to the right. I can add a pic to the left pane but I cant edit the right where do you find all these panes because mine is not showing.

tHankz

Progress is great. I have changes all the icons and images.. ann i need now is to edit the bluse RGB code and it will be done. Should have this up by 5pm Eastern. Yes you will be able to download it.

Ive almost got one completed to If I could just figure out how to edit the right hand frame. And Like Daddygrant mine will posted for D/L. Im kinda confused I thought this board was used for helping people out and sharing Ideas and files, so why all secretcy? Maybe because of people using it as their own? I just want to see the mods that were done so I can do my own.

I like doing my own work, but I also like to learn from others. I never use someone elses work, because it takes the fun out of being original.

nuff said.

I was wondering If anyone can help me with this problem... I can't find the back ground color for the Log Out Screen..... I want it black.... But I just can't find where to change it.... check the screen shot......

thats awesmose. But what people are trying to get at is the actual file. the logonui.exe file. So people can see what was actuallty changed so they can do their own. Pictures are great but if you cant figure out certain areas of what was done how can you do it.

sLiCe

That's awesome FreeBase, what'd u use to make that graphic, it's cool. That's mostly what I'm wonderin about. Most people have put girls on theirs but I'd rather have some 3D graphic.

the up and lower frams are edited by usin RGB codes. Text.

BOARDERS:

---------------

element [id=atom(contentcontainer)]

{

background: rgb(99,118,149); *** <--- this is the main background color

}

---------------

element [id=atom(toppanel)]

{

background: rgb(67,93,136); *** <--- this is the top border

}

---------------

element [id=atom(bottompanel)]

{

background: gradient(argb(0,60,59,98), argb(0,67,93,136), 0); *** <--- this is a gradient from the first color to the second

fontface: rcstr(2);

}

That was copied from page 1 of this thread.

What i want to know is how to edit that line running down the middle and the line between the top and middle frame. And then i will be done.